• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How To Safely Trip On Morning Glory Seeds?

MeganMAvery1991

Greenlighter
Me and my friend decided we wanted to buy some Morning Glory seeds to trip. First what is the best kind of seed to buy? Second how many seeds would a person weighing 110 lbs. need to take as well as an approximately 210-230 lbs. person need to take to get a good trip? Third how do you wash off all the pesticides? And what is the best method of consuming the seeds? I've only done Morning Glory one time so far and I just chewed the already washed seeds into mush and swallowed them. But is there any better methods for consuming them? And lastly what can we do to lessen the abdominal pain and nausea caused from the seeds? Thank you!

Ahh lsa....I know there are a ton of sites that sell organic seeds without pesticides. I've taken morning glory around 10 times and honestly I just went into Lowe's and shoplifted every bag they had. I weigh around 160 with an athletic build and would take 13 grams of pulverized seeds but keep in mind I'm a hard head and my doses are high. The lowe's brand didn't seem to have any pesticides but did cause some cramping. My method of consuming them where either laying the packets on a cinder block and smashing them to bits with a hammer or powdering them in a coffee grinder. Honestly Hawaiian baby woodrose is a better source of lsa and can be easily ordered and are much more potent. The blue morning glory never really gave me nausea except when I tried the dollar general brand. It's more of a cramping ime but washing it down with ginger ale seemed to help.

Last edited:
I think to get a decent trip on morning glory seeds is a matter of luck. these seeds are unpredictable. i was lucky enough to get excellent batch of seeds and the trips were fantastic - a full on psychedelic experience. however I bought another batch from the same vendor a year ago, and seeds only made me vomit and left feeling poisoned for the next couple of days. not worth the trouble, especially when there's superior (and still legal) stuff like 1P-LSD or ETH-LAD around. but to return to the question - i would simply grind the seeds into powder and quickly wash them down with a drink. this method worked the best and trip was very strong (i consumed around 500 seeds).

Thanks so much for responding to me! I am still trying to decide between Hawaiian Baby Woodrose or Heavenly Blues tho lol. More then likely will just end up buying which ever one I see first ha ha. And we're thinking about actually extracting the LSA and taking it that way, but if we end up not doing that then we plan on grinding them up with either a coffee grinder or a blender and putting them in peanut butter and eating them. And while searching the internet we read that taking a nausea medication (like Dramanine) and a stomach medication can help lessen the nausea and stomach pain/discomfort.

we're thinking about actually extracting the LSA and taking it that way

Will you do a cold water extraction or a chemical one?

As for the stomach ache you could try eating some ginger on beforehand (like FlawedByDesign said to wash away with some ginger ale) but I think some discomfort just comes with the experience, I never really found a way around it. It only seemed to last for ~20minutes each time anyway (about 30-45 minutes after ingesting), curious what other people's experiences are with regard to the nausea?.