• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to SAFELY IV 15mg Oxycodone?

King J

Bluelighter
Hello.

Have 15mg Oxycodone (Roxycodone), the A 214's. How can I safely prepare these to IV? Also, do you think one would give a head rush similar to H or would more be needed? I'm sure I'll be getting the 30mg ones again soon but in the meantime I want to try this. Any help and safety precautions appreciated. Can't find info anywhere. Don't want to damage myself. Heard these are safe to IV, no Tylenol and little to no filler. Was thinking of just making into powder, adding water (not sure how much), filtering it with cotton and going for it?

There is not much of a rush with IV oxy.
Remove coating of pill with a swab, crush, add 2ml? water, filter with cotton, put thru a micron filter (dont skip this step), then your set to go.

First let me say that if you don't already shoot up, you shouldnt start.
ideally you would use a micron filter (lots of info in my signature).

First rule of shooting opies is never heat them... crush in a clean piece of paper, add to a container, stir with a plunger or cap or something, let sit for a minute or two, add a pre wetted sterile cotton, draw it up, and go for it.

It's the same way you would shoot anything else up. Crush, add water, filter, bang bang

You really shouldn't shoot it, oral BA is pretty good for Oxycodone

But if you have to there's tons of threads describing the process.

this !

last longer oral two

imo oxycodone ROA's are as followed

1. PLUGGING
2. ORAL
3. IV
4. RAIL IT

Now I wanna stick a syringe up my ass lol. You really think it's a better high than oral, iv, and railing?

I think IV outweights them all. You feel it right away, and just sticking yourself with the needle is...ahhh, i'm fucked up I guess lol.

If I had enough oxycodone, I would combine all ROA's. I wonder if anyone's ever done that. It's probably amazing.

I'm sure you've heard the whole "if you haven't started banging don't start now" so I'll save it.
I've been banging the 15s and 30s for about 11 years and haven't run into a problem besides needing more. The 15s aren't really worth doing unless you have a low tolerance.
I used to have to do 6 30s each time. That's 12 15s. I would just recommend taking a few orally or by snorting. They will last far, far longer. Like I said, unless you have a high tolerance to IVing op's don't start out with that.
Now then, the safest way I've come across is a micron filter. But most people don't have those of are to expensive to use all the time. Instead use those big syringes you put medicine in to give to toddlers. You wash your hands... Cleanliness and all that. Take clean cotton and pull a small piece off and push it into the big syringe. Wet it with some clean water and push the plunger into it to push all the excess water out. Now prepare the 15s by crushing them in a clean piece of paper with a pestle or anything similar. Find a small empty container. I will use a medicine bottle for the purposes of this explanation, 2 actually. They work the best. Empty the powder into the first medicine bottle and add about 5ml of water, depending on how many you have crushed up. You can use less water. Mix the solution and get the other bottle ready. Take the syringe you stuffed to cotton in and hold it over the empty clean bottle. Pour the solution in. It usually doesn't leak. Now, while your holding the big syringe with the solution in it over the empty bottle take its plunger and insert it and slowly press it in. It's a good idea the do this with your thumb and hold the bottle with your free hand. Press it all the way down firmly expelling all the liquid. Take the bottle with he solution and out it down. Now you can do 1 of 2 things. Pour it into something like a spoon and draw it up with another piece of pressed cotton or take some pressed cotton and drop it into the bottle and draw it up through there. I usually take the top off the rig to do this. Otherwise you risk damaging the syringe needle.
That's it. It's pretty fool proof.
Never heat the liquid or water. You don't want to put anything in you that could do additional harm.

^^^ That wouldn?t fit into a regular syringe, just to point out. You would need 3ml syringe