• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How to Really Hallucinate off N2O

psychonautcasper

Greenlighter
First thread on bluelight wow im finally here. I have been around bluelight for quiet a while. Whats up guys?

Ok now this thread starts here.

So in the next few days i will be getting n2o (50pack) and i have also been on a tbreak so i will take one fat dab, wait 20-30 minutes then start up the nitrous. It will be out a whip cream dispenser. I have never actually hallucinated off them. I have only had minor visuals but what happened was he inhaled the nitrous, 1 charger, and i had my eyes closed. after 15-30 seconds of eyes closed i opened them and i saw geometrical patterns like green dots everywhere in a triangular form. but it was faintly. Wasnt crazy. Walls maybe moving a bit and that was it. i wanna actually hallucinate on it. I have read numerous threads but they never fully answer the question. Whats your techique to inhaling nitrous? I has done 6 in a dispenser before but never halluicated. Later that night i did 4 in one and friend swapped it fast for the 5th. Still no hallucination. But then again i exhaled early. i dont want to passout either because i will be alone. i also learned to exhale through my nose with dispensery in mouth lol i knows its not hard but if i wonder doing that for quick seconds to get oxygen is that fine too? I dont know how to trip off these! i have done them like two times over christmas break with one charger and he felt like i hit pure ecstasy(not the drug) in the peak. amazing feeling but i still want to hallucinate on it. Whats your guy's methods without knocking yourself out?

Last edited:
No SWIMMING etc. here, it's pointless and you'll get a lot of people like myself who won't actually read what you wrote because it's annoying.

If you wanna hallucinate with nos then do it while your buzzing off MDMA

You need a balloon. Breathing directly from the dispenser can be bad for your lungs, because the gas is really cold when released.
The technique: Fill your balloon with 1-2 charger, breath some air, then inhale the content of the balloon. Exhale into the balloon, inhale some air and then content of the balloon. Repeat a few times. It's important to breath some air in between to prevent lack of oxygen.
Stay safe :)

When nos was a thing like a year ago now I was never bothered to fuck with balloons, I'd empty my lungs then inhale the canister straight from the dispenser and hold it in as long as I could, it might be cold but your still only getting like 30-45 seconds of no oxygen as compared to a couple minutes and it hits harder.

My method - eat some acid like four hours beforehand. Tried and true. :)

My method - eat some acid like four hours beforehand. Tried and true. :)

lmfaoooooo i was going to make a post in near future because i might be dropping acid for my first time. if i drop two tabs maybe 200uq or a little lower in total and i wanted to use n2o maybe during peak but also heard a lil after peak you do n2o or do like 8 chargers every hour of the trip!

I was addicted to N2O for a long time. It was a pretty crazy experience. Lost everything and ended up basically on the street. Nearly went out of my mind. It was absolutely bonkers. Back then I could rip through a 50 pack in a couple minutes. No pausing for breath in between canisters. Just one after the other... as fast as my fingers could load the whip cream dispenser. You'll get to where you can still load canisters even while you're fishing out. It becomes like an automatic reflex, taking out the empty cartridge and loading another fresh one. I would go through several hundred canisters every day. I did that for a few years before I got so fucked up I was on the verge of going into the insane asylum. Be careful. It's a really crazy addiction. I was lucky to survive and not completely lose my mind. Anyway... keep your eyes open. I don't know why people always close their eyes on N2O. I've had some pretty insane hallucinations. You may want to read this thread I started a while ago about my experience with being addicted to N2O.
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...hosts-quot-invisible-people-auras-and-spirits