How to Rapid Detox opiates without getting sick.

yompf

Bluelighter
Hi,I've done this a few times . I've messed it up a couple of times too by accidentally getting hooked on the suboxone. I get physically addicted easy.

Ok so it's best to wean down on your opiate DOC as much as you can before you start .

You will need tramadol (optional)
Comfort drug like cannabis or a benzo.(optional)
Enough Suboxone for 5 days
Enough Methadone for 5 days.

The goal is to use these 2 drugs to keep u well while the opiates leave your system , ( approx 2 weeks 14 days ) while avoiding dependency on either..

You will still feel weak and crappy , but you will be ok .

Step 1 - So , i start with tramadol while I'm waiting the 24 hours to take the suboxone. I wean down on the sub during the 5 days because I get physically addicted fast. Like I'll start with a strip and over the 5 day period I go down to 2 mg .

If you don't think you will get addicted to the sub in 5 days , then take as much as you need for 5 days , to not get sick.

Step 2 - STOP the suboxone! and wait 3 days for the it to leave your system. Because of the half life you feel ok , but you can take tramadol along with any other comfort drug to make it easier.

Now you are 8 days into your detox , one more week to go !

Step 3 - Now start the Methadone, again, take as much as you need to stay well . 5 days on anything, typically, isn't long enough to get hooked for most people.

Step 4 - STOP the Methadone. It also has a long half life so it will be in your system for the next 3 days.
You are on day 13 ! You feel weak and emotional but otherwise ok.

Congratulations you just detoxed yourself from opiates without getting sick.

Rehab or NA is vital at this point if you want to stay clean. You will experience PAWS , which is no joke. Utilize the recourses in your area .

Good job ! Good luck!!

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Hi,I've done this a few times . I've messed it up a couple of times too by accidentally getting hooked on the suboxone. I get physically addicted easy.

Ok so it's best to wean down on your opiate DOC as much as you can before you start .

The goal is to use these 2 drugs to keep u well while the opiates leave your system , ( approx 2 weeks 14 days ) while avoiding dependency on either.. You will still feel weak and crappy , but you will be ok .

Step 1 - So i start with tramadol while I'm waiting 24 hours to take the suboxone. I wean down on the sub because I get physically addicted fast. If you don't think you will get addicted to the sub in 5 days , then take as much as you need for 5 days to not get sick.

Step 2 - stop and wait 3 days for the suboxone to leave your system. Because of the half life you will be ok , but tramadol is ok to take and will help along with any other comfort drug.

Step 3 - now start the Methadone, again, take as much as you need to stay well . 5 days on anything, typically, isn't long enough to get hooked for most people.

Step 4 - Stop the Methadone. It also has a long half life . so it's been 13 days , u still have Methadone in your system . You feel weak and emotional but otherwise ok.

Rehab or NA is vital at this point . You will experience PAWS which is no joke. Utilize the recourses in your area .

Good job ! Good luck!!

Sounds like it could be a viable method for people who need it, and it's good you have anecdotal experience doing it successfully. Usually people pick one or the other, in regards to suboxone and methadone, so it's interesting you use both in your method. Cool stuff man!

The goal is to use these 2 drugs to keep u well while the opiates leave your system , ( approx 2 weeks 14 days ) while avoiding dependency on either..

You will still feel weak and crappy , but you will be ok .

Step 1 - So , i start with tramadol while I'm waiting the 24 hours to take the suboxone. I wean down on the sub during the 5 days because I get physically addicted fast. Like I'll start with a strip and over the 5 day period I go down to 2 mg .

If you don't think you will get addicted to the sub in 5 days , then take as much as you need for 5 days , to not get sick.

Step 2 - STOP the suboxone! and wait 3 days for the it to leave your system. Because of the half life you feel ok , but you can take tramadol along with any other comfort drug to make it easier.

Step 3 - Now start the Methadone, again, take as much as you need to stay well . 5 days on anything, typically, isn't long enough to get hooked for most people.

Step 4 - STOP the Methadone. It also has a long half life so it will be in your system for the next 3 days.
You are on day 13 ! You feel weak and emotional but otherwise ok.

Rehab or NA is vital at this point if you want to stay clean. You will experience PAWS , which is no joke. Utilize the recourses in your area .

Good job ! Good luck!!

Will this be effective with fake oxy (fentanyl)?

It’d be nice to apply this to complete Oxy withdrawal, but I have no Tramadol, subs, methadone or any other opiate substitute other than Oxys.

I was trying so hard and had about 30 days without them, then I began with painful surgeries for which I am prescribed Oxys.

I have some methadone - enough to do me for 5 days if I'm to take 10mls a day which should hold me. I'm going to grab some valium on thursday so lets see how it goes. I've no choice but to quit now anyway (which I'm about to make a post about). I've done it a few times before and fucked up a few times before obviously or I would be here talking about how I'm about to quit again.

Thanks for the post, if I had access to subs I'd give your method a shot but since its only valium and methadone (I could get codeine OTC but because I know thats just going to set me back a week I'm not even bothering) then I'll have to make do.

"crashing" any substance is hard. I think that you should make it work for AS LONG AS possible. Stretch it out if you can. Also, immodium will be your friend, no joke. Take 2 in the morning and one at night. As time goes on, reduce your immodium.