• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine How to quell nausea whilst on crack?

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
I've only ever had crack once before, and it was a few years ago now. I now have some to try again and it's literally 100% pure, top shelf stuff. It's not the stuff made with baking powder, it's freebase crack made the proper way.

I didn't know how much I could handle, so I didn't even go in with a tiny rock, I had, like, 2 tiny flakes, like 0.003g. That shit sent me to the moon. This shit would bring my Nana back to life.

The shit I had a few years ago wore off within a couple of mins (whereas a small amount of this lasts like, the same amount of time as normal cocaine) and wasn't close to ⅒ as strong as this. So, naturally, it feels good, and I wanna have a bigger rock, but it makes me extremely nauseous, as I have no tolerance to crack and this stuff is preem.

Is there anything I can do to make me feel less sick? I haven't eaten much today, would that help? Or drinking water? Any suggestions would be appreciated 👍

(Sorry if some of that didn't make any sense, I'm recovering from that hit still.)

I remember having some nausea a long time ago on some of my first hits. Typically in this case it’s a sudden rise in blood pressure. After it passed the subsequent hits never did this and I’ve never had it since. As above ginger might help once you become accustom to the blood pressure change it shouldn’t much happen anymore but everyone is different. And then there is the you’re smoking crack thing and do you really want to be accustomed to that and all it’s pleasantries ?