• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to purify crack to free base?

keoma1

Greenlighter
Looking for the most simple method of purify this crapyear crack that's going around. I believe it has a ton of levamisole in it. Also I was mistaken by thinking because I re-cooked my crack it was base. Hahaha a lot to learn . Please post your knowledge.

Best way is to make a centerfuge and separate it with citric acid. Anything that spins I.E. Get a motor out if something and make one even a computer fan works. Attach any small test tube device. Citric breaks it down resulting in purity, pull the goody layer and enjoy.

Best way is to make a centerfuge and separate it with citric acid. Anything that spins I.E. Get a motor out if something and make one even a computer fan works. Attach any small test tube device. Citric breaks it down resulting in purity, pull the goody layer and enjoy.

LOL I always had issues waiting to even recook my shit let alone set up s centrifuge to separate layers, that is an interesting idea though cant say ive ever tried it. The problem with separating levamisole from freebase is both cocaine and levamisole form freebase upon treatment with a base on the salt.

Also "freebase" is a term for "the base that is free of a salt complex" so it can refer to any compound that forms a conjugate base and acid depending on what properties you wish to utilize. So your cocaine is freebase whether it be pure or not because its not a salt.

Yo if you got bad crack with levamisole, switch to another connect or don't smoke that shit. That sucks. I have gotten weird shit with some kind of cut in in before, it made the crack resin turn this nasty black/very dark brown color and tasted like shit every hit, but it looked good and smelled correct when it was rocked up, also it gave me a weird high, like I was high on crack but it made me a bit more fiendish for more than usual. I would also get really good shit that had a nice golden brown resin, that I knew was better without that weird cut in it from the same dude. Both of the rocks good and bad were almost completely the same looking, smelling, etc before being smoked. It was weird. Since then I lost that guys # and have a new solid connect who always has good shit, that doesn't leave nasty black oil in my pipe, gets me feeling nice, and doesn't have that fiendish effect on me (as much at least lol) I can put the pipe down between nice hits for like an hour or more, instead of smoking a 100 piece in 10 minutes haha.