• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to prevent nose clogging from coke

amandagirl

Greenlighter
Seems like after an hour of doing blow my nose is so clogged I can't get anything up there. I know it's not because it's cut because the people I do it with don't have this problem and they can continue to do it for hours after my nose is clogged up. How to I prevent this from happening before I begin to start sniffing.

Try blowing your nose and rinsing it with water before sniffing it. And also cant say this enough to people, SNIFF LIGHTLY, keep it in your nostrils and let the mucous membranes absorb the coke, rather than snort it hard and end up with a huge drip. that drip is wasted coke.

This is only a temporary fix, but if you do 10 pushups, it will clear your nose right up. Anything that increases your heart rate will do the trick.

This is only a temporary fix, but if you do 10 pushups, it will clear your nose right up. Anything that increases your heart rate will do the trick.

So I was stalking someone and it led me to this thread, and I just want to say that squats do the trick way better (for me) than push-ups.

20 squats and I'm free to breathe for about 15 minutes, even with a nasty-as-all-hell sinus infection. Bonus: it also keeps you warm if you're forced into frigid temperatures, like the kind that I work in during the winter.

^ Yep, whatever get's your heart rate going will do the trick, the more strenuous, the better.