• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to minimize MDMA cross tolerance caused by Adderall via supplements?

Chinaski300

Greenlighter
I've rolled three times in the past and the last time was at least 2 months ago. I am planning on rolling again in about 5 days. The only thing is that I am worried about having a mediocre MDMA experience due to my somewhat high Adderall tolerance. I took around 80mg of Adderall today but am avoiding it during the 5 days leading up to my roll.
I will be taking 500-1000mg of Magnesium Oxide (couldn't get any other kind) every day, as well as a Garlic supplement that has both B-12 and B-6. I have Melatonin as well but don't see much use for it in this situation. I am open to buying 5-HTP, Vitamin C, Green Tea Extract, ALA, etc if they'll make a noticeable difference. On the day of the actual roll I am going to eat/drink fresh grapefruits until an hour before dropping and take TUMS 30min before dropping.

My questions are:

1) How big of an effect will my Adderall tolerance have on the roll?
2) What supplements (and when and how much) should I take in order to minimize the cross tolerance caused by Adderall and have the best experience possible?
3) How big of a difference do you think the supplements will make?

Thanks! And sorry if I seem a bit fanatic about everything, I just want to have a good time lol.

1: i have no idea. there isn't too much cross tolerance between these two in the first place. but it would depend on how often you take amphetamine and in what doses.
2/3: none. no supplement will negate previous amphetamine use and we don't have any indication that taking supplements would help reducing tolerance.

also i don't know what you are trying to achieve by drinking grapefruit juice. the enzymatic pathway blocked by naringin isn't very important to the metabolism of mdma.

1: i have no idea. there isn't too much cross tolerance between these two in the first place. but it would depend on how often you take amphetamine and in what doses.
2/3: none. no supplement will negate previous amphetamine use and we don't have any indication that taking supplements would help reducing tolerance.

also i don't know what you are trying to achieve by drinking grapefruit juice. the enzymatic pathway blocked by naringin isn't very important to the metabolism of mdma.

Ok thank you, I was thinking this too. I just got some Magnesium Citrate so hopefully that'll help even just a little. Besides that I'm just gonna be preloading with a multi and ALA to reduce neurotoxicity.

And about the grapefruit juice, I've heard conflicting reports so I'm not sure what's true but even if it doesn't do much, it won't do anything bad so I'll see how it is.

I don't think it would be significant, if you were abusing Methamphetamine it might be a different story. If you're using Amphetamine daily maybe try and not use a day or 2 before the experience. Good luck.