❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to make yourself grossed out by sexual things

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychedelicsoul

Bluelighter
I've come to the conclusion that lolicon is wrong.

Why? Because I'm tired of being myself. Being myself goes against my philosophy. I believe in making an ideal version of myself and being that person. Until I am that person, then it doesn't matter who I am. My ideal person doesn't like lolicon. And since my ideal person is a superior person than me, I should strive to be that person.

However, what's the point of not viewing lolicon unless you're 100% not a pedophile? I'm trying to make myself naturally be disgusted by it. If I see lolis and feel attracted, then it woudln't matter if I jerk off to it or not. It wouldn't change anything.
I won't stop looking at lolicon until I can recondition my mind to initiate disgust upon the sight of it.

Now, I used certain methods to stop myself from liking adult males. However, that was easier because I had weak same sex feelings in the first place. It was easier to change because those feelings weren't as strong as my attraction to lolicon.

I'm looking for ideas on how to recondition my mind to find lolicon gross.

I won't stop looking at lolicon until I can recondition my mind to initiate disgust upon the sight of it.

I think you're going about it the wrong way. Your brain isn't going to stop thinking about lolicon in a sexual way if you continue to pursue it sexually.
I believe that you can phase it out of your life and as a result, discontinued sexual feeling for the subject. However I don't believe there is any way you can simply switch off sexual desire for certain subjects, all you can do is avoid them habitually and eventually it will become habit to avoid it rather than habit to consume it.

I don't think it's healthy to try to teach yourself to hate any given subject. Sure you may lose interest in it like you wanted, but then you create an extreme bias for yourself; possibly triggering intense negative emotions where/when unneeded

I have no idea what you are posting about? What is 'lolicon'?

I don't know if there's a way to think of something that sexually turns you on as being 'gross'? Maybe getting into different things sexually will help?

Last edited:
lolicon = sexual anime little girls. They aren't real. Maybe rated PG to rated X-ish.

@psychedelicsoul, first - they are just drawing and rater popular with the Japanese. Remember, many Japanese women would be like young American girls in size and breast size. So there is a difference from wanking off to drawings and thinking about and having sex with real children.

Because of some anime-perverts I meet at cons, I was turned off and left the fandom. Having sex with real woman will help. I've meet a few ex-anime geeks who have become sexual perverts in the BDSM circles.

The curious part is when you said "
Now, I used certain methods to stop myself from liking adult males." - what methods? You might have pushed them aside. Maybe in reality YOU like dudes and by rejecting what your attractions is - you switched to lolicon since, little girls look like boys. Right? In other words, if you grew up thinking about having attraction or sex with other boys, guys / men - then perhaps you are a repressed homosexual? And by derailing your natural sexual orientation - you're failing with women and such. Things work out that way.

What is your age? By all means, improve your life - that is completely up to you. Install the app Grinder (I think that is what its called) which is for men to meet men, which can be dangerous because of the chance of STDs.

I've come to the conclusion that lolicon is wrong.

Was it concluded or were you persuaded? That is to say, did the notion of lolicon being immoral come to you or did you come to it?

Why? Because I'm tired of being myself.

But it is the self that is tired of being itself. The being is the one who grows weary of being. But this is illogical: how can the being become discontent with being, if a.) one must be to tire of being; b.) to be discontent with being is itself a state of being, as to be tired necessitates there to be a being such to experience ennui about being a being .

It is if a color were to grow weary of its wavelength, yet it is that wearisome wavelength for which the existence of the aforementioned color is a result—the idea does not sit comfortably with me, principally because the notion of a being X being Y about being X is logically impredicative.

Being myself goes against my philosophy

How can "myself" possibly be diametrical to " my philosophy“? The concept of my is fundamentally synonymous with myself, and the two terms are merely two different morphosyntactic expressions of one same lexeme, with the lemma "my" .

'Myself' even substitutes for 'my' in most scenarios: my car = myself's car; my philosophy = myself's philosophy.

So, in realising that everything perceived is perceptible only through self-perception, even if we suppose it's possible to have a lack of selfhood—anatman in Sanskrit, or suññatā in Theravada Buddhism—there still remains what some Tibetan Buddhists call shentong .

I believe in making an ideal version of myself and being that person. Until I am that person, then it doesn't matter who I am. My ideal person doesn't like lolicon. And since my ideal person is a superior person than me, I should strive to be that person.

Then frankly you believe in absolute bullshit. The goal shouldn't be to turn the id into a clone of the super-ego, but rather to develop the Id, Ego, and Superego such that they counterpoise each other in a psychologically salubrious way.

However, what's the point of not viewing lolicon unless you're 100% not a pedophile? I'm trying to make myself naturally be disgusted by it. If I see lolis and feel attracted, then it woudln't matter if I jerk off to it or not. It wouldn't change anything.

You cannot recondition a pedophile's mind to any effect, because pedophilia is a biological (presumably genetic or neurological) abnormality and is extrinsic to the mind.

Reality is not like A Clockwork Orange in that way.

Now, I used certain methods to stop myself from liking adult males. However, that was easier because I had weak same sex feelings in the first place. It was easier to change because those feelings weren't as strong as my attraction to lolicon.

I'm looking for ideas on how to recondition my mind to find lolicon gross.

I'm not yet sure if you're a troll or a troglodyte.

lolicon = sexual anime little girls. They aren't real. Maybe rated PG to rated X-ish.

@psychedelicsoul, first - they are just drawing and rater popular with the Japanese. Remember, many Japanese women would be like young American girls in size and breast size. So there is a difference from wanking off to drawings and thinking about and having sex with real children.

Because of some anime-perverts I meet at cons, I was turned off and left the fandom. Having sex with real woman will help. I've meet a few ex-anime geeks who have become sexual perverts in the BDSM circles.

The curious part is when you said "
Now, I used certain methods to stop myself from liking adult males." - what methods? You might have pushed them aside. Maybe in reality YOU like dudes and by rejecting what your attractions is - you switched to lolicon since, little girls look like boys. Right? In other words, if you grew up thinking about having attraction or sex with other boys, guys / men - then perhaps you are a repressed homosexual? And by derailing your natural sexual orientation - you're failing with women and such. Things work out that way.

What is your age? By all means, improve your life - that is completely up to you. Install the app Grinder (I think that is what its called) which is for men to meet men, which can be dangerous because of the chance of STDs.

Well I think being attracted to men is nastier than being attracted to little girls. But nastiness is subjective anyway. I used methods of torture, psychedelic drugs, meditation and psychological reconditioning

Also I am attracted to adult women, however, I'm also attracted to little girls. I'm about half and half on them. I'm turned on by both.
Also, you're grossing me out with all that gay talk

Was it concluded or were you persuaded? That is to say, did the notion of lolicon being immoral come to you or did you come to it?

I decided my ideal person wouldn't be a pedophile. That simple.

But it is the self that is tired of being itself. The being is the one who grows weary of being. But this is illogical: how can the being become discontent with being, if a.) one must be to tire of being; b.) to be discontent with being is itself a state of being, as to be tired necessitates there to be a being such to experience ennui about being a being .

I'm tired of the things about myself I don't like. Therefore I need to change myself.

Then frankly you believe in absolute bullshit. The goal shouldn't be to turn the id into a clone of the super-ego, but rather to develop the Id, Ego, and Superego such that they counterpoise each other in a psychologically salubrious way.

My "ideal self" is a projection of what my personal desires and goals for myself are. It is not my "super ego". A persons super-ego is not something that they think about and personally construct

You cannot recondition a pedophile's mind to any effect, because pedophilia is a biological (presumably genetic or neurological) abnormality and is extrinsic to the mind.

Reality is not like A Clockwork Orange in that way.

yea, fuck that naturalistic bullshit. I believe in the power of the human spirit that God made and put into all mankind. I could fight those nasty disgusting homosexual thoughts, so I can fight these nasty disgusting pedophilia thoughts. There are ex-gay and ex-bi people like me who stood up to themselves and purged their discomforting thoughts and changed themselves.
Change is possible. I believe we can defy our minds with our soul... plus biology isn't the ONLY factor in sexuality. Even the APA agrees on that, and I hate those fuckers.
"Does this mean that no one ever changes his or her orientation from homosexual to heterosexual through the use of such techniques? Not necessarily. It is possible that some individuals who enter such therapies eventually make such a change, although there is no evidence for a cause-and-effect relationship."
http://psychology.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites/rainbow/html/facts_changing.html

Science has not disproven the idea that sexuality can change.

Being attracted to adult men is nothing compared to molesting or thinking of sexual thoughts of little girls. One is a consenting adult, the other is a non-consenting child.

What did I say is gross about gay talk? I didn't go over any graphic details.

And yeah, you DO need to to speak to a professional sex therapist to help you with your confusion.

There are NO ex-GAY or ex-BI people. Even the #1 biggest group of "cure the gays" shut down their operations a year or so ago and put up a page "sorry for the pain, we were wrong".

Did you go into thinking about little girls or was that after you "cured yourself" of the gay?

Lets see:
1 - you're still a virgin - at least with women. But does it mean you have had some sex with men?
2 - you can't approach women
3 - you used to and most likely still think about men sexually - just that you stick "ew gross!" as an after thought.
4 - you wank off to drawings or more.
5 - or you are a troll.

Even those ex-gay groups only ever cured anyone by redefining the definition of gay. To them, being gay was engaging in gay acts. You could still be entirely and exclusively attracted to men when they were done with you and so long as they got you to only have sex with women they'd consider you cured.

If you're really a pedophile, that's unlikely to change, the important part is to never ever act on it.

From reading your posts, I think you pretty much need to just forget everything you think you know and start from scratch somehow.

Even those ex-gay groups only ever cured anyone by redefining the definition of gay. To them, being gay was engaging in gay acts. You could still be entirely and exclusively attracted to men when they were done with you and so long as they got you to only have sex with women they'd consider you cured.

If you're really a pedophile, that's unlikely to change, the important part is to never ever act on it.

From reading your posts, I think you pretty much need to just forget everything you think you know and start from scratch somehow.

Are you by chance an athiest? If so, I understand why you feel that way. But I have a soul, and my soul is strong enough. And there's a difference between christian deliverance of homosexuals and ex-gay therapy.
And conversion therapists are pussies...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhU0QuM8Rz4
THIS is what conversion therapy should look like

Being attracted to adult men is nothing compared to molesting or thinking of sexual thoughts of little girls. One is a consenting adult, the other is a non-consenting child.

Actually you got that wrong... One is a consenting adult, and the other is a fucking drawing.

What did I say is gross about gay talk? I didn't go over any graphic details.

The idea of them holding hands is gross to me... In fact, even when I was bisexual, the thought of them having any emotional bonds with each other was actually far grosser to me than gay sex. I thought sodomy was gross too, but I am actually more unnerved by behaviors like kissing, holding hands, or romance than by the sex.

There are NO ex-GAY or ex-BI people. Even the #1 biggest group of "cure the gays" shut down their operations a year or so ago and put up a page "sorry for the pain, we were wrong".

Wrong, there is no evidence sexuality is unchangable. In fact, sexual fluidity is a real thing that we know exists. Also, those little pussy conversion therapists don't know shit... By making thier statement, they show that they're weak and that they've turned their back on their religion, God, the bible, and themselves... Such weak willed people would never be able to change.

Did you go into thinking about little girls or was that after you "cured yourself" of the gay?

Oh no... I had liked little girls long before. I'd liked little girls since I was a little boy. I had gay thoughts too all my life, but they never were as frequent as my attraction to little girls. I used to be somewhat bi.... but then when I hit puberty I began to prefer girls (I had been jacking off to both since I was 5 years old, and as I got older it shifted more to women and girls)
In fact, my struggle with sexuality was less about liking adult men and more about shotacon.

3 - you used to and most likely still think about men sexually - just that you stick "ew gross!" as an after thought.

Also, if you can stop liking children, you can stop being gay or bi. Both are sexual desires, if one can change, both can change. How you feel about pedophilia in terms of morality doesn't change the fact that it's just as much a sexuality as homosexuality is. Both are caused by factors, and both are biologically influenced. Which one you think is "worse" has no bearing on whether it can change or not

OP-go find someone real?

I find half the crap in this thread preposterous

Status
Not open for further replies.