• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How To Make The Most Potent Cannabis Topical

CfZrx

Bluelighter
Greetings,
I have an ounce of buds, heavy on the CBD (Trident mostly), and I am trying to decide if I should soak the buds in olive oil for a couple months, use the oven to decarb the buds into some coconut oil, or soak them in alcohol. What is the best way to get the most thc/cbd into my massage oil? Thanks!

Some friends of mine once told me that laid out the their bud on a cookie sheet and a good amount of oil onto it, they then put it in the oven for sometime and when they took it out the oil was THC infused. I have also seen people do a similar process with butter, but after they cooled the butter back to a solid and just used that for brownies.

Not sure on any measurements tho

Some friends of mine once told me that laid out the their bud on a cookie sheet and a good amount of oil onto it, they then put it in the oven for sometime and when they took it out the oil was THC infused. I have also seen people do a similar process with butter, but after they cooled the butter back to a solid and just used that for brownies.

Not sure on any measurements tho
Thanks D!

This is handy - http://herb.co/decarboxylation/

Spread on the sheet, oven on low (around 200F) with the door opened (my personal observation) and bake for 20 minutes. Then on low setting mix with coconut oil and simmer on lowest setting! for 4-5hrs. Use stainless steel pan for it. Use gold mesh coffee filter to strain when done.

Soaking in alcohol will work too, although less effective IME, but decarboxylate in the oven first.

Good luck! ;)

This is handy - http://herb.co/decarboxylation/

Spread on the sheet, oven on low (around 200F) with the door opened (my personal observation) and bake for 20 minutes. Then on low setting mix with coconut oil and simmer on lowest setting! for 4-5hrs. Use stainless steel pan for it. Use gold mesh coffee filter to strain when done.

Soaking in alcohol will work too, although less effective IME, but decarboxylate in the oven first.

Good luck! ;)
Thanks V! I will run this by the production department :)