• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos how to make the most of my valium?

attention_horror_621

Bluelighter
just came in2 possession of 8 or so 10mg val pills, any tips to get the most out of them? best ROA and dosage? (i'm, like, 106 pounds btw).

going 2 try and stretch them out until i can get a prescription in a month or so.

xoxo thxz u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

Best ROA: oral on empty stomach, crush/parachute if you want.

If you want to slightly potentiate you can drink some freshly squeezed red grapefruit juice straight from the fruit. It will mostly just make the buzz last longer, not stronger, though. *note this may also effect other drugs you take, such as various meds or certain opioids

Let me answer that in a different way. The way to get the most out of them from a practical stand point is using them as sparingly as possible. Recently I had an issue with my wife, heart and hospitals and tests. 4 days in a row I took a little (etizolam) at dinner and just before bed. That is the most I ever used, all saved for such anxiety and stress. By the 5th day I almost repeated but a lot of the stress was quelled a little. I can see how psychologically they could be addicting in times of stress. But used sparingly a person can get a free lunch. I slept and functioned because I had a tranquilizer and no addiction. Nothing to pay back. We all know benzos are like that credit card that negrogesic says they are. If you start using all the time you have to pay back eventually with interest.

Ok I answered the question to what I think is how to get the most out of them. I stand by it. :)

Of course if I were to throw harm reduction out the window I would say make sure you take a few shots of whiskey along with them. lol That for sure would be the most in a different light. But that is so not recommended for obvious reasons.

Let me answer that in a different way. The way to get the most out of them from a practical stand point is using them as sparingly as possible. Recently I had an issue with my wife, heart and hospitals and tests. 4 days in a row I took a little (etizolam) at dinner and just before bed. That is the most I ever used, all saved for such anxiety and stress. By the 5th day I almost repeated but a lot of the stress was quelled a little. I can see how psychologically they could be addicting in times of stress. But used sparingly a person can get a free lunch. I slept and functioned because I had a tranquilizer and no addiction. Nothing to pay back. We all know benzos are like that credit card that negrogesic says they are. If you start using all the time you have to pay back eventually with interest.

Ok I answered the question to what I think is how to get the most out of them. I stand by it. :)

Of course if I were to throw harm reduction out the window I would say make sure you take a few shots of whiskey along with them. lol That for sure would be the most in a different light. But that is so not recommended for obvious reasons.
thank u for the very thorough answer!!! noted!

Best ROA: oral on empty stomach, crush/parachute if you want.

If you want to slightly potentiate you can drink some freshly squeezed red grapefruit juice straight from the fruit. It will mostly just make the buzz last longer, not stronger, though. *note this may also effect other drugs you take, such as various meds or certain opioids
cool! thank u!!

I too have always heard grapefruit juice can potentiate. Tried it with diazepam, alprazolam and etizolam through the years and not sure I could tell if it did anything. Then again I am pretty green on the effects. Not sure I can tell the difference between a benzo just by effect. But if it lasts into the next day then to me it is probably diazepam. But lower doses I could not tell them apart.

A lot more people with all kinds of experience. I also suggest you go to the Other Drugs forum. Filter on Benzos and read till the beginning of BL. Lost of people got addicted and lots used in their own way. But a lot of good info. It helped me to keep using sparingly as the horror stories are too much for a drug that only makes me a little sleepy. But for sleep they are king to me. When I need to be knocked out. Only a real stressful situation makes them usable in the daytime for me.

I too have always heard grapefruit juice can potentiate. Tried it with diazepam, alprazolam and etizolam through the years and not sure I could tell if it did anything. Then again I am pretty green on the effects. Not sure I can tell the difference between a benzo just by effect. But if it lasts into the next day then to me it is probably diazepam. But lower doses I could not tell them apart.

A lot more people with all kinds of experience. I also suggest you go to the Other Drugs forum. Filter on Benzos and read till the beginning of BL. Lost of people got addicted and lots used in their own way. But a lot of good info. It helped me to keep using sparingly as the horror stories are too much for a drug that only makes me a little sleepy. But for sleep they are king to me. When I need to be knocked out. Only a real stressful situation makes them usable in the daytime for me.
noted,, thank you v much!!!!!

I had a diazepam prescription for about 5 years.

For me best ROA is sublingual. So under the tongue. It hits faster than oral and anything that doesn't absorb will be swallowed orally anyway.

You should eat a grapefruit with it. Grapefruit inhibits liver enzymes necessary for the breakdown of diazepam and can significantly lengthen the already long half life of diazepam. I used to eat one whole grapefruit every day for this reason.

You could substitute grapefruit juice.

LOL. I just remembered that when I had a diazepam script I bought a huge bag of grapefruits at the store every week.

It's probably healthy to eat so much grapefruit. I like the taste of it too.

In my own experience and research if you want to get the most potentiation you should take like 400 mg of cimetidine an hour before dosing

plus eating a grapefruit at least 3 hours before dozing and add some sort of first generation antihistamine

and if you're really trying to get the absolute most take ONE tiny sip of liquor or one or two good swings of a beer but I don't really recommend mixing any amount of alcohol with Valium

In my own experience and research if you want to get the most potentiation you should take like 400 mg of cimetidine an hour before dosing

plus eating a grapefruit at least 3 hours before dozing and add some sort of first generation antihistamine

and if you're really trying to get the absolute most take ONE tiny sip of liquor or one or two good swings of a beer but I don't really recommend mixing any amount of alcohol with Valium
noteddd!!! thank you sm! :]