View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives How to make powder Ketamine liquid for IM injection

EclecticElectric

Greenlighter
how to turn powder into liquid so it can be injected intramuscular into a small animal.
All I can find is how to take the liquid and make it powder.
Does this mean that all I have to do to reverse the procedure is add water and mix? assuming there aren't any non ketamine substances in there that won't dissolve
thanks

add water and mix
Pretty much but 2 important factors

1.The water is sterile
2.You filter it, ideally with a wheel filter, i mean ive done this to myself so many times ive lost count and only ever used a rolling cigarette filter and been fine, but ideally you want a wheel filter

The way I did it was with very pure ketamine to begin with and preferably one red and one blue micron/wheel filter. The blue is 0.2um and that is the most important piece of equipment you will need.
Dissolve ket like any other shot( if you plan on using more than one shot then it's ideal to filter it all at once then divide into sterile syringes and refrigerate)
Filter with red wheel, then repeat with blue filter directly into the back of a(I use 3ml syringes) and use or store in refrigerator for no longer than a day or 2.
Not using a micron filter it's crazy and you will lose a limb. It hurts enough IRVING in my shoulder(maybe I'm a sook).
IM ketamine is so superior though.

Also curious as to why you’re giving it to a “small animal”. If it’s yourself you’re much better saying so.

how to turn powder into liquid so it can be injected intramuscular into a small animal.
Dude, if you're talking about injecting yourself with drugs just say it's for you, not a guinea pig or a small animal.
If you are legit wanting to inject an animal with drugs, what the fuck is wrong with you?

Is this the new SWIM?

Honestly, people will give you incorrect information if you do not specify who this is for. Giving drugs to a small animal is a lot different to giving drugs to a human.

first xanax , now ket.my g pig needs a shower , some sleep and do some shopping, ermmmmm yes yes i do

Vets give small animals ketamine all the time id hardly call it animal abuse.

It probably is a SWIM moment though

For something weighing ~90kg like me you'd have to give it something like 34g in one hit via IV, me and CH worked it out before iirc

Vets give small animals ketamine all the time id hardly call it animal abuse.

It probably is a SWIM moment though
Mate, the problem is not the substance, because yes we give animals ketamine on a daily basis. The problem is that the OP has zero clue what he's doing, no idea about the correct dose rate, how to monitor said animal once the drug is given, AND the biggest problem is how to make the solution in the first place then convert to the correct dose rate. Basically the whole thing is stupid and the OP should not use SWIM. It's actually against the fucking rules LOL

Mate, the problem is not the substance, because yes we give animals ketamine on a daily basis. The problem is that the OP has zero clue what he's doing, no idea about the correct dose rate, how to monitor said animal once the drug is given, AND the biggest problem is how to make the solution in the first place then convert to the correct dose rate. Basically the whole thing is stupid and the OP should not use SWIM. It's actually against the fucking rules LOL
You are the one who is wrong and clearly have zero clue about me. That's ok- how could you.
I actually had a very legit reason to attempt to admin it, to something that actually isn't me. I do know about stages of anesthetic depth, although it's kind of ironic that you would state that with ketamine, which is known to be pretty safe since it doesn't affect the respiratory system. And what do you mean by "dose rate"? It's not isofluorane or ether, there's no "rate" with an IM shot. By the way, the suggested dose is about 50mg/kg, minimum effective dose is 30mg/kg, ld50 is about 375 mg/kg.

Well, there we are. I tried to include some useful information in my post here instead of just disparaging remarks.
Oh yea, the animal loved it and now it gets excited whenever anyone taps a credit card edge on a surface. Go figure.

The way I did it was with very pure ketamine to begin with and preferably one red and one blue micron/wheel filter. The blue is 0.2um and that is the most important piece of equipment you will need.
Dissolve ket like any other shot( if you plan on using more than one shot then it's ideal to filter it all at once then divide into sterile syringes and refrigerate)
Filter with red wheel, then repeat with blue filter directly into the back of a(I use 3ml syringes) and use or store in refrigerator for no longer than a day or 2.
Not using a micron filter it's crazy and you will lose a limb. It hurts enough IRVING in my shoulder(maybe I'm a sook).
IM ketamine is so superior though.
It's odd, using a filter for an IM shot doesn't jump out as obvious to me like an IV shot but I suppose a filter is always good.
Do you (or anyone caring to respond) keep a variety of sizes, use different sizes for different substances, find there's one "perfect" size etc?