• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Television How to Make it in America

LogicSoDeveloped

Bluelighter
I'm a big fan of the somewhat new HBO show "How to Make it in America." The show depicts the lives of several different people in NYC trying to 'make it.' The show is pretty funnyy as well as dramatic. It also features some pretty funny drug/alcohol use/reference on occasion.

Any fans out there besides me?

i enjoyed the first season. had the same light, fun feel as Entourage. are new ones being made?

I almost downloaded it the other week but after reading a few reviews I didn't bother......

Are you saying it's ok?

Normally anything HBO does is gold......

It is sort of weird how HBO never seems to fail.. at anything.

I loved the first season and as far as a second season they're either producing or airing the 2nd season this summer. They weren't sure but apparently it went through. I'm pretty excited. I like how it almost makes you feel like you know the characters on a personal level, but that they aren't like actors, as though they could be people you know with real problems and without any fakeness. I guess its the whole light drug reference thing. Not too many shows feel comfortable for example, depicting E usage...and thats something I like to see cause lets be real-people use drugs. lol just a little joke considering we're all on bluelight here.