• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to make extended release Oxy instant release?

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
Okay, before you say, I know there are plenty of threads surrounding this on this website. I just can't find anything specific enough for my particular questions.

I'm in the UK and what I do atm is use a PedEgg (one of those tiny graters you use to get dry skin off your foot.) It grinds down the oxy into a powder and it is by far the best way to go about crushing them.

However, I've seen the "Coca-Cola" method floating about. Firstly, does it work? Anybody got any experience with this? Secondly, when I see people mention this, they scrape off the coating and leave chunks in the Cola. Would I be better off grinding the pill into a powder and leaving it in the coke as opposed to chunks?

Also, I've noticed that it's the citric acid that breaks it down. I have my own citric acid. Could I potentially add a small amount of my own citric acid to speed up the process?

I've grinded the pills up, snorted them & boofed etc but didn't get much from them. Granted, it had been just over 24 hours since I last dosed buprenorphine. However, I was only dosing 2mg and it's nearly been 48 hours now since my last 2mg dose of bupe. I have DXM and tonic I plan to use to potentiate the drug as well.

Is this cola method worth the try and could adding citric acid speed up the process? Or is it a waste of time?

Anybody with experience in this matter that could possibly give insight would be very much appreciated, thanks👍

One more thing: I'm in the UK, I think the time-released oxies here are more abusable than the newer time-released ones in the US.

Bupe blocks other opiates I dunno if you know that?. At least partially.
From my experience I would quit opiates now. If you're getting nothing from them? (you will get the withdrawals though.)

Bupe blocks other opiates I dunno if you know that?. At least partially.
From my experience I would quit opiates now. If you're getting nothing from them? (you will get the withdrawals though.)
I know that bupe blocks opiates, I was planning (and did) taper down much more before trying this. It did work to a degree but not much. I think the cola method did work to a degree but I didn't leave it in longer than 2-3 hours so idk.

Also, very low doses of bupe can potenitate opiates. I was planning on tapering down to like, 0.25mg for a week until I tried this (which I did do.) However, I just think my tolerance was way too high to get any significant buzz. Oxies haven't done much for me for years tbf but I thought I'd give it a go as I hasn't used DXM/low doses of bupe to potenitate and the cola method; the cols method being something I was asking whether works or not.

I know that bupe blocks opiates, I was planning (and did) taper down much more before trying this. It did work to a degree but not much. I think the cola method did work to a degree but I didn't leave it in longer than 2-3 hours so idk.

Also, very low doses of bupe can potenitate opiates. I was planning on tapering down to like, 0.25mg for a week until I tried this (which I did do.) However, I just think my tolerance was way too high to get any significant buzz. Oxies haven't done much for me for years tbf but I thought I'd give it a go as I hasn't used DXM/low doses of bupe to potenitate and the cola method; the cols method being something I was asking whether works or not.
I'm not familiar with the coke method,what's it do?
Edit- sorry just reread your post.
So following lol.

Just cutting an extended release pill in half will make it instant release. Whether you powder it or put it in coke you’re still taking it orally and it’s all much of a muchness really. Powdering it and bombing it is the way i know it’s done the most.

If you have tolerance you’re not going to feel much from them, regardless how you take it. It comes down to how much you take at the end of the day.

Mixing in DXM and low dose bupe is just silly, to me. I’d advise you to take a tolerance break and see how it is after that.

You’re going to put yourself into a more dangerous situation by starting to mix drugs just to feel something when you’re tolerance is high.