• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how to make a new stopper/plunger for syringe

3r1cuh

Greenlighter
so before anyone tells me to buy new rigs or stop doing drugs believe me i know i'm only supposed to use a rig once but im in a pretty desperate situation. the black rubber stopper ripped and i'm not sure how to fix/replace it. unless theres something i can melt onto the broken stopper i think its beyond repair so i'm trying to think of what to use to replace it. once again, believe me, i know how bad this looks but this is what i'm working with...

a cut down barrel
a plunger with the tip broken off and no stopper
a plunger with no stopper thats too big for my barrel
the broken rubber end that has a hole in it
the rubber end of an ear bud
a dropper thing, like a barrel with no needle or plunger, just a big rubber dropper on the end

so i'm thinking either fixing the earbud into a new stopper or somehow getting the tip of my rig into the dropper. any suggestions? thanks in advance

Last edited:
Sorry, but this is a terrible idea.
For multiple reasons. If you wanna be able to shoot up, you gotta look after your veins man.
If you can cop drugs, surely you can find a way to cop some new rigs?
Online, etc? If not a needle exchange?

While I don't reccommend this, I'll tell you story when I was in state prison : I made a homemade syringe once, and had used an eraser as the plunger with a pen tube ....I don't reccomend it at all as it's very unsanitary, but hey, you will do what you do regardless what we tell you, otherwise you wouldn't of asked, and I'm sure your aware of the negative consequences

If you plan on having any veins left within a very short space of time, you need to make getting the pins and stuff just as much a ritual you do the gear my friend. i Learned that the hard way because it wasn't taken so seriously as sharing pins or whatever then, and nobody told me how important it was and is. Now i have problems i could've avoided SO EASILY if i used fresh works every time. But if you are gonna do something, which you likely will because i know i did... I used celophane wrap a couple of times on pins and went VERY slow. But cant you just ask a friend/other user you know? Really whether you do it not. start planning for pins BEFORE you start planning for gear!