L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How to last longer?

Wetrippymayne

Bluelighter
Any tips on how to last longer in bed? In the past I have actually had issues cumming. It used to take me at least 10-15minutes of actual intercourse to bust, sometimes more like 30min+. However, I just got into a serious relationship for the first time in my life and I litterally can't go for more than a few minutes. It's embarrassing and I really like this girl so I don't want to fuck things up, I'm worried that it might get in the way of our relationship. I used to always wear condoms but now that we are going out we stopped using condoms and it's just so much more intense that once I get going I just can't stop till I bust. Iv been prescribed adderall for years and that usually helps, but recently it hasn't been helping me last longer. Iv tried beating in before we go at it and that doesn't even seem to help too much.... I really need some advice. I was thinking about beating it before we go at it next time and taking a larger dose of adderall before, are there any other things I can do to make it last longer?? Any advice would help me out a ton

Taking a larger dose meaning? what dose do you usually take?

Taking a larger dose would help stay off ejaculation but it would be more of a recreational dosage. I can go all night without busting on 60-90mg of Adderall (unless I want to)

However, keep in mind if you really like this girl as you said you don't want to get in the habit of dick doping to have sex with her. Then you will run into a similar problem of quick dick later. You don't want to end up developing a habit doing this as it could develop into an addiction in itself and permanently affect your sex life and relationship.

Last edited:
When you stop wearing condoms its natural to start feeling more pleasure which leads to cumming quicker - you know that when you were wearing a condom you had no issues so it will just take you time to adjust. Don't stress about it!

You could both experiment with different positions - when you feel that your getting close, stop, change position and start again. You can do this by yourself also, wank when you feel that feeling stop, let the feeling go away and restart, repeat.

Get drunk. Takes me a long time to cum if i do at all when drinking..

But seriously, i've had this problem before.. one strategy that worked for me was closing my eyes and focusing my attention on something completely non-sexual, it's sort of a detachment from the moment so it's not really enjoyable but it helps, other times as i could feel it coming.. i slowed down or stopped subtlety transitioned to kissing her or something.

Worst case is, you cum in a couple of minutes and just go again in 10-15 mins, your stamina will be way up then hopefully.

A healthier suggestion, i think, is to exercise your pc muscle. This is the muscle that contracts when you orgasm, but the more you strengthen it the more you are able to control your time of orgasm. There is a ton of information online on exercises you can use to strengthen your pc muscle. Kegel crunches being maybe the most common, but it also helps if when you jack off (if you jack off) that you stop each time you get close to orgasm and wait until the about to cum feeling fades. If you do this a few times before cumming, you will def notice that pc muscle contracting much harder when you do cum.
This also has the added benefit of not having to use methods that decrease your pleasure such as tuning out.

Last edited:
Why don't you whack off then wait like 20 minutes before you bang? That would be the simplest solution.

All bad advice that doesn't work. You're in a relationship so have sex as much as possible. As your comfort and confidence increases so will your stamina. If you come too fast, spend some time cuddling, sweet talk, whatever. Start foreplay again. The *second time you have sex you'll go a lot longer.

You need to unload your gun before going out on a date. Have you ever seen, "Something About Mary"?

Sounds like you're still new to the sex thing. First advise, have more sex! Seriously, the more you do it the more you'll get used to it. Right now its all the excitement which contributes to cumming quick.
Jacking off before you have sex (Some time before the date) will help a little. You usually can go a little longer on the 2nd round. Another option is to go for it out of the gate, and blow it right away, but keep messing around, foreplay do her until you are ready to roll again which shouldnt be long. When fucking, start slow and go slow in the beginning, it will also tease her :) Because the faster you go the faster you'll cum. If you feel it coming on but dont want to bust slow down or even stop pull our and grab your dick around the base tight for about 20 seconds, that stops the feeling of wanting to cum. Then go back at it :) If you want to last longer for her, this is what I told my kid when he was growing up. Women are like freight trains, men are sports cars. If you take off in your car you be at the destination for she gets her train our of the train yard lol. So do lots of foreplay with her and foreplay can start hours before while you're playing mini gold, flirt be affectionate yada yada, then when you get home you got her revved up a little, then when clothes come off dont fuck her and dont let her blow ya, you basically do her. You gotta get that freight drain rollin, cause once it moving its hard to stop :) So when you think you've got her rolling down the track, you run back and get in your sports car, haul ass and catch up :)
When you're jacking off by yourself, slow down, dont just go for the nut. Sex is about the journey with a cool destination at the end but the longer the journey the better the vacation :)

Use your fingers and tongue to make her cum before you do. Then you are free to cum as quick as you like if she'll still let you get on her after.

Key to lasting longer is to be able to get your mind off of what your doing and think about something else.

Use your fingers and tongue to make her cum before you do. Then you are free to cum as quick as you like if she'll still let you get on her after.

Best advice, and so much more satisfying. Most men feel like assholes when they just cum in 2 minutes if your lover hasn't. Get her to cum a few times and then have at it; making your lover cum is just as satisfying for many and you are then deserving of a reward :) <3