• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to keep your hand steady while injecting meth

RainCitySeattle

Greenlighter
So I was wondering the best way to keep your hand steady when using the opposite hand that you're dominant with example being I usually hold the needle in my right hand and hit my right arm no problem but I haven't been able to have much luck hitting with my left hand it shakes so much I can't even bring the needle close to the skin as it will start spazzing out and stabbing myself everywhere.
So if you could please share your best methods when injecting meth into your vein in your arm with your opposite hand, and try to have some detail about every step you take when getting ready to inject your shot of methamphetamine.
Also I know this is a little off topic but what water to crystal ratio do you guys normally go for? Let's say for a .1 of a gram of meth. So it's easier to just add to whatever dose one normally does. Thanks ahead of time guys.

I have 2 ways i hold it. One is steadier but not as good for all sites. That is in like a fist, using my thumb and index to retract plunger and resting the back of my hand on my arm.this is steady but too extreme of an angle except for the main crook one. The other can be less steady but generally more acurate. That is holding rig with thumb ring and pinky, like a retarded pencil grip and pulling back by putting plunger between my index and middle. This grip allows for a shallower angle therefore safer all around.
And the water, i never knew an exact amount so ive tried different. Most say use the least possible to dissolve. Some even say for every .1 use 10 units of water. I b usually do a little more because i feel that when its a bit thinner of a solution it rushes faster. I never have used more then 20 unitsnof water tho. Usually 10-15. But, i never heard an actual "professional" opinion tho. Just my trials and errors. Good luck. Stay safe

I've done the fist one before, it's worked a couple times my left hand just gets soooo shakey that I can't even aim at all it goes all over the place and I wind up having to hit in my arm real high up near the place i tie my tourney, and that usually leaves a big bruise and breaks blood vessels.

I have 2 ways i hold it. One is steadier but not as good for all sites. That is in like a fist, using my thumb and index to retract plunger and resting the back of my hand on my arm.this is steady but too extreme of an angle except for the main crook one. The other can be less steady but generally more acurate. That is holding rig with thumb ring and pinky, like a retarded pencil grip and pulling back by putting plunger between my index and middle. This grip allows for a shallower angle therefore safer all around.
And the water, i never knew an exact amount so ive tried different. Most say use the least possible to dissolve. Some even say for every .1 use 10 units of water. I b usually do a little more because i feel that when its a bit thinner of a solution it rushes faster. I never have used more then 20 unitsnof water tho. Usually 10-15. But, i never heard an actual "professional" opinion tho. Just my trials and errors. Good luck. Stay safe

I've noticed the thicker the solution the harder it hits and I got a crazy rush adding 10 units or less to a point. One way I can tell if th solution is thick is if I make my shot and suck it up into the syringe and than suck up as little water as I can like a couple units and you see a bunch of swirls in the rig and the less it's swirly the less thick it is. Sorry for my poor description but swirly is the only way I can describe it lol. You stay safe too thanks.

When making my shot, I generally put about .2 in the cap, and I'll draw back 13 units of water. This makes the shot thick. I have done it with alot more water and it seemed to dilute the potency of the drug. But when a small amount of water is used, it can get dangerous. I also draw mine thru a piece of cotton to draw out any impurities