• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin How to keep heroin use discret

hydration, cough drops, but you dont want that sexy husky voice? but yeah i was always dehydrated

hydration, cough drops, but you dont want that sexy husky voice? but yeah i was always dehydrated
Yea I love the sexy husky voice makes you sound like a rockstar haha lol but all my close family and friends know due to my voice which is annoying as people think II've turned my life around

Yea I love the sexy husky voice makes you sound like a rockstar haha lol but all my close family and friends know due to my voice which is annoying as people think II've turned my life around
yeah have a few watching me like a hawk, sucks , but they care.......keeps me in line, to be trusted again feels good, tho i had tried speed days back, no one knows, but it made me psycho and guilty, i read so much of drugs now, next i want some shrooms, then im done with my bucket list of experience......it all seems bad(for me) trying to just learn to live life sober, just a hard time in my life, but when i read about the pain ppl are in, its a good slap in the face and makes my problems small, do hope your throat gets better, just know my nose and throat sure are better.......duh

yeah have a few watching me like a hawk, sucks , but they care.......keeps me in line, to be trusted again feels good, tho i had tried speed days back, no one knows, but it made me psycho and guilty, i read so much of drugs now, next i want some shrooms, then im done with my bucket list of experience......it all seems bad(for me) trying to just learn to live life sober, just a hard time in my life, but when i read about the pain ppl are in, its a good slap in the face and makes my problems small, do hope your throat gets better, just know my nose and throat sure are better.......duh
Shrooms are good for you they help you grow spiritualiy you have to be in a good state of mind before you take them tho otherwise you can judge yourself too much

Shrooms are good for you they help you grow spiritualiy you have to be in a good state of mind before you take them tho otherwise you can judge yourself too much a
I went on a date the other day with some girl who has never even smoked a joint and there's me who has tried pretty much everything other than dmt and various research chemicals was crazy thinking about it

Shrooms are good for you they help you grow spiritualiy you have to be in a good state of mind before you take them tho otherwise you can judge yourself too much a

I went on a date the other day with some girl who has never even smoked a joint and there's me who has tried pretty much everything other than dmt and various research chemicals was crazy thinking about it
ive done shrooms but its been decades on decades and really want to experience it now with all i know and feel, ty for feedback

ive done shrooms but its been decades on decades and really want to experience it now with all i know and feel, ty for feedback
I use to grow shrooms they level you up mentally If all of society to mu shrooms we would be amazing they are good for depression

I use to grow shrooms they level you up mentally If all of society to mu shrooms we would be amazing they are good for depression
i truly believe that, instead of stuffing millions with anti-depressants, want to dose higher,then try this micro dosing

i truly believe that, instead of stuffing millions with anti-depressants, want to dose higher,then try this micro dosing
That is something I've actually never done to be honest lately exercise has been a big part of my lifestyle really good for mental health

That is something I've actually never done to be honest lately exercise has been a big part of my lifestyle really good for mental health
its my world, health, i try to exercise but so tired after work, get alot of activity there, i know you will be careful with the H, and be free of it soon, some folks i can just tell, but then again, ive seen the best go down in flames

its my world, health, i try to exercise but so tired after work, get alot of activity there, i know you will be careful with the H, and be free of it soon, some folks i can just tell, but then again, ive seen the best go down in flames
Yea I hope so I'm just not good when I have lots of money but I'm so much better than I was hopefully I will stop using it all together people are so shocked if I tell them about my drug history so don't normally tell a soul otherwise people run a mile in my experience