• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How to inject oxycodone safely

S

spacey 8

I am not looking to be talked out of this I just want some harm reduction info. I have no access to wheel filters and I have some oxys that I'm going to inject. I was going to mix up 4 10mg oxys(crushed) with cold water and use a childs medication dosing syringe to suck up the liquid straining through cotton. After this I am going to squirt the mixture into another cooker and strain it again through another piece of cotton into an insulin syringe(1cc).I figure if I use the childs med syringe it will suck up most of the water in one go instead of fucking around with the insulin syringe and figured 2 passes through cotton must be better then 1. Is there anything else I can do or perhaps shouldn't do to make this shot as sterile and binder free as possible? They are the straight oxycodones no Tylenol.

Sorry for reposting but I was asked a question about this and since I'm posting anonymously couldn't respond. I hope I added enough info and because I won't be able to respond. Again Thank you to any that can help!

Where in the world are you - different countries have different versions of the tablets. In the UK, we have the soft, crushable, snortable ones. I must say, it felt like 120mg of codeine. Shooting pills is like playing Russian roulette. You WILL get a DVT sooner or later. You will get a dirty hit sooner or later. There is NO 100% safe way of shooting and the bioavailability when snorted still reaches >90 since any that misses the membrane in your nose goes into the stomach.

Without wheel filters, not even once.

BTW using cottons actually filters out more drug than contaminants, whereas using wheel filters filters out almost all contaminants and leaves almost all the drugs.

They're readily available and not that expensive. If you insist on booting oxy (which has a damn good oral BA anyway) it's a must.

Without a wheel filter its a gamble but I guess if you are gonna do it make sure your hands are clean,your cooker is sterile,and have a new work! Also you have the right idea by not applying heat because when you put fire on the pills it melts some of the binders and makes them pass more easily through your cotton. Oxycodone dissolve just as easily in cold water as heated,FACT!