• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to increase klonopin high the next day?

leltee

Greenlighter
I took 30mg of klonopinyesterday in last night and it was decent, but then the next morning I woke up and felt completely sober. One of the main reasons I took the 30mg is because I thought I was going to be high the next day as well. WRONG. Is there anything I can do to increase my benzo high? I was thinking drinking alcohol to get my buzz back but but I'm not sure. Are there any experts out there? I feel like I just wasted all of those benzos.

inb4 'dojnt do druigsl bcuzi dey r bad 4 u - omg

thanks guys!

things to take note: I don;t have a high benzo tolerance

I took 30mg of klonopinyesterday in last night and it was decent, but then the next morning I woke up and felt completely sober. One of the main reasons I took the 30mg is because I thought I was going to be high the next day as well. WRONG. Is there anything I can do to increase my benzo high? I was thinking drinking alcohol to get my buzz back but but I'm not sure. Are there any experts out there? I feel like I just wasted all of those benzos.

inb4 'dojnt do druigsl bcuzi dey r bad 4 u - omg

thanks guys!

things to take note: I don;t have a high benzo tolerance

If you don't have a significant benzodiazepine tolerance, 30mg should have you still basically unconscious! Are you sure that your pills were legitimate clonazepam? I take 4mg of xr alprazolam a day, often supplemented with diazepam and clonazepam, and 30mg of clonazepam is a higher dose than I would even consider.

They were prescribed from a doctor. They are the legit 1mg blue pills. Usually I would go 15 1mg's and 15mg's around 10 hours later. I took around 20 around 10 am. about 12 hours later (8pm) I took 10 more, hoping they would last until the next day. I woke up around 3 pm today and feel completely sober and now I'm feinding. I can 100% assure you there are real since I've been taking them for years from a legitimate doctor and always get the same desired result after taking them. however, this time, after the 2nd day, I'm 100% sober. So, I'm wondering, with alcohol increase the lingering effects? What can I do? Please don't tell me to go to rehab or anything since this is just a trip I do once a month. I'm aware it affects my health. Any help would be GREALY appreciated.

EDITED: for correct time stamps

Last edited:
They were prescribed from a doctor. They are the legit 1mg blue pills. Usually I would go 15 1mg's and 15mg's around 10 hours later. I took around 20 around 10 am. about 12 hours later (8pm) I took 10 more, hoping they would last until the next day. I woke up around 3 pm today and feel completely sober and now I'm feinding. I can 100% assure you there are real since I've been taking them for years from a legitimate doctor and always get the same desired result after taking them. however, this time, after the 2nd day, I'm 100% sober. So, I'm wondering, with alcohol increase the lingering effects? What can I do? Please don't tell me to go to rehab or anything since this is just a trip I do once a month. I'm aware it affects my health. Any help would be GREALY appreciated.

EDITED: for correct time stamps

Are you referring to the blue scored c1 pills made by IPL? Those are extremely weak IME. I generally find 3 of the IPL to be roughly equipotent to a single 1mg Roche k-cut clonazepam.

I usually eat between 10-50mg on clonazapin, but usually even 15+ mg makes me blackout.
1mg of clonazapin equals 1mg of Xanax in the strenght. Clonazapin just needs more time to kick in.

I love the way the benzos make me feel. I always know theres going to be at least one troll in here saying "go to rehab", so that's why I said that. But I most certainly don't want to blackout. I guess I'm more or less looking for a site that can show me RC-chems. Etizolam I've always liked. Never tried clonazapin. I forgot the old RC-forum I used to use. I suppose I want the relaxed happy-go-lucky feeling with no anxiety pand no slurring words plus the confidence and outgoing feeling.

Last edited:
Back in my pyro use days I found most good information here or Reddit, even if I hate to admit that Reddit is good at something.

I guess only way to kill this urge is a bottle of dxm then since I don't know about with stuff in my area

30mg is a very high dose, I don't see much enjoyment from passing out and walking up at 3pm the next day, I'd think that a lower dose would be more enjoyable.
If you want to be high the next day why not take 15mg (or half your dose) the day before and 15mg in the morning upon walking up?

Grapefruit juice can make clonazepam stronger and longer as it decreases its metabolism (it's a CYP3A4 inhibitor).
But you have to be careful because if you take too much clonazepam (or any benzo) you could pass out and hit your head or have a blackout and end up in jail or something, benzos can also give you a delusion of sobriety... So bad things can and have happen to people who took too much.

Last edited:
If you're really taking 30 mg of certified Clonazepam (that's a metric shitton), then there is no way to increase effects the next day, because you'll still be high the next day without ever coming down. My suggestion? Do less, or use a benzo with a shorter half-life.

I have a super high tolerance from 25 years of taking them and 30mg would probably kill me so I'm not sure about this post.

Clonazepam is the kind of benzo, that you can take ridiculous amounts of it and feel sober. I once took 20 mg with no tolerance. I felt sober, but other people could tell I was really intoxicated. Taking 2-4 mg of alprazolam would've put me to sleep. Yes, it's possible to waste a lot of clonazepam with little benefit.

Jesus 30mg thats shocking, ur bones must be made of clonazepam lol. I'd only need 4-8mg with zero tolerance to KO me.

That is a lot of drugs to be messing around with. One of the hallmarks of Benzodiazepine intoxication is a false sense of sobriety. It is a good sign that you're typing coherently, but the idea of drinking Alcohol after such a heavy dose of Clonazepam (Klonopin) is worrisome.

If you indeed took 30mg Clonazepam the night previous, drinking Alcohol in any appreciable quantity could leave you choking on your own vomit and that just isn't an outcome that I can support my friend.

For future reference, we are not here to act as guides for increasing someone's high. We just help people be safe. You have to determine what you enjoy and what works for you, but were happy to help guide you through.