• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines How to have prolonged, low-dose DMT 'high'?

No. 13 Baby

Bluelighter
apparently oral syrian rue an hour or two before vaping it should work, but what can I use besides a meth pipe? Glass Vapor Genie? Keep in mind, I don't wanna breakthrough

I’ve dissolved it in vape juice and taken it on hikes. Taking harmalas beforehand allows you to find your level and take a rip every 10-20 minutes. I usually keep myself roughly equivalent to an 1/8th of shrooms, and depending on how much material you have you can stay at that level all day. If you take moclobemide instead of harmalas you’ll be stone cold sober in 15 minutes if an unexpected visitor or task arises. One of my favorite ways to do DMT and everyone I’ve shared this style with has loved the experience.

I’ve dissolved it in vape juice and taken it on hikes. Taking harmalas beforehand allows you to find your level and take a rip every 10-20 minutes. I usually keep myself roughly equivalent to an 1/8th of shrooms, and depending on how much material you have you can stay at that level all day. If you take moclobemide instead of harmalas you’ll be stone cold sober in 15 minutes if an unexpected visitor or task arises. One of my favorite ways to do DMT and everyone I’ve shared this style with has loved the experience.
Approximately how much dmt per ml juice did you use?

Depends on how deep you want to go, I prefer a 4:1 or 3:1 ratio (ml - grams) but have also done 6:1, just need to hit it more often. The tank I have use is 3.5 ml, and usually do 2.5-3 ml with a gram of DMT dissolved in. Usually put it in a glass dropper and run it under hot water in the sink to speed up the process. That usually fills up the tank and will last me close to a full day.

The more harmalas you take the less DMT you need and vice versa. I usually go 100mg harmine or 150mg moclobemide. Start with short rips until you get where you want to be then keep your rips that same length and you’ll be good for hours

There is a great video on utube explaining this technique in some detail, using a certain battery with a low dose dmt cart. This way you can take a small toke and see how you feel before upping the dose, as with MAOI's in your system, the DMT will last around 4-5 hours, which if dosed too high can go terribly wrong. I use the device he mentioned and its now my preferred method of vaping dmt. Its super predictable (dose wise), much less wasteful and easier to use than a meth pipe or bong etc. Search for the channel called M.i.n.t.y L.o.v.e on youtube (without the dots) to find the video im talking about.

how would I go about with this with an oil burner? take what I know are non-breakthrough low doses on it? with the pre-dose of syrian rue?

This way you can take a small toke and see how you feel before upping the dose, as with MAOI's in your system, the DMT will last around 4-5 hours, which if dosed too high can go terribly wrong.

how would I go about with this with an oil burner? would I take what I know are non-breakthrough low doses on it? with the pre-dose of syrian rue?

Assuming youve used the traditional "cart" tanks for your dmt vaping juice, did you have any problems with it leaking through the bottom air-flow?
I think maybe I added a drop too much PG first time, didnt leave rubber stopper on the cart/tank bottom after trying it, put it in a drawer and it all bled out

To reply to the above two comments.. With an oil burner, yes, consume the maoi, once it comes on, vape a very very low dose of DMT. I'd also advice using a brand new pipe/burner, as you don't want any extra residue to accidentally vape along with what you expected to be a low dose of DMT and be stuck in that state for hours...

I used traditional 1ml carts with the rubber stoppers at the bottom to store when not in use. Ive never had leaking issues even with low DMT to PG ratios. Maybe it was just a bad quality cart. I'd pay the extra to get good quality carts, c.c.e.l.l (without the dots) being the brand I use.

With an oil burner, yes, consume the maoi, once it comes on, vape a very very low dose of DMT. I'd also advice using a brand new pipe/burner, as you don't want any extra residue to accidentally vape along with what you expected to be a low dose of DMT and be stuck in that state for hours...

So as soon I see any vapor whatsoever in that bulb, I inhale? How exponential is the MAOI-potentiation?

The bulb technique is a bit unreliable in terms of getting the same dose each time so I can't really advise anything about that. Depends how much of the maoi is taken. Its advised to try different doses of it without any dmt before diving in, to see how your body reacts. Some people need less than a gram of syrian rue seeds, others prefer 2 - 3g but going over that dose will just give more negative side effects. When it works, 10mg dmt will feel like 25mg if vaped properly but the syrian rue or caapi will slow things down. Less of a catapult into hyperspace and more of a gentle slide into that space with the visuals slowed down and more grounded and guided along, especially with caapi as the maoi. It can make the vaped dmt last for about 4 - 6 hours depending on dosage and how long after taking the maoi you vape your dmt.

You can also use much smaller doses of the maoi sublingually, to achieve this to as much less is need than with oral maois.

Cant stress enough, how important it is to research the dangers of using maoi's, with certain drugs or foods/drinks that can cause serotonin syndrome, which can be fatal.

ugh Ive been holding onto some harmine hcl crystals since last year right before i got addicted to kratom. Only got to use it once with some truffles.

came back to report this question:
Why dont yall just keep hitting the dmt? the nod isnt that incapacitating like you miiight drop your piece but i think thats unprobable if youre even reading this and presumably know what youre doing. ive been using dmt in mostly glass piece , have not accidentally broke anything yet
but as far as tripping longer and you intend to vape.... yeah... just go back in after the first few hits fade
Am i freak of nature or have yall not tried this or

wait wait wait, so if you take an maoi and then vape hella dmt, you could blast into a 6 hour breakthrough? that sounds pretty terrifying... glad i found out the easy way