• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids How to go from Suboxone to Oxy

Brianjonestown100

Greenlighter
A friend of mine has been on 24mg daily of suboxone for 3 years is determined to see if they can even feel high again? How long and how many Oxy80s would it take for this person who is HUGE (6'5 and well over 300lbs) to feel a high again? How long after the last suboxone would they have to wait and how many 80s would it take? After 3 years of the highest sub dose allowed they are convinced it would take at least 400mg of oxy to even sort of move them. Thoughts and advice welcome.

A friend of mine has been on 24mg daily of suboxone for 3 years is determined to see if they can even feel high again? How long and how many Oxy80s would it take for this person who is HUGE (6'5 and well over 300lbs) to feel a high again? How long after the last suboxone would they have to wait and how many 80s would it take? After 3 years of the highest sub dose allowed they are convinced it would take at least 400mg of oxy to even sort of move them. Thoughts and advice welcome.
your going to have to wait until you withdraw from sub to feel anything.... I would guess you are going to have to go without subs for at least seven days

Well, since he’s been in suboxone for so long, his tolerance will be much lower than when he used to use. I would start by using 1/10 of what he normally used, and go from there.

you definitely can feel high while you have suboxone in your system, I’ve taken opiates a few hours after taken suboxone a few time’s and it takes more than I would normally use, but I could still get high. It would normally take me 2-3 x more opiates than normal, to knock the suboxone off my receptors, but since your friend hasn’t used jn awhile I would say he would probably need less than normal actually, not more.

u don’t want to take too much, so please start with 1/10 of what you normally used, or even less... you can always take more but once you OD you can never take less.