Mental Health How to go about getting a prescription (tramadol)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laika

Greenlighter
I've been in therapy for over 5 years and made a lot of progress. I took a trip to mexico recently and bought tramadol over. the counter. At first, I thought it was useless but then after a day or two I realized that it was completely relieving my anxiety and depression. I want a prescription. I know that psychiatrists will run me through all sorts of generic anti-depressents that I'm not interested in before prescribing tramadol off-label for depression.

Is there a website I can go to with a shady ass MD who will write me a script for tramadol?

Thanks!

I've been in therapy for over 5 years and made a lot of progress. I took a trip to mexico recently and bought tramadol over. the counter. At first, I thought it was useless but then after a day or two I realized that it was completely relieving my anxiety and depression. I want a prescription. I know that psychiatrists will run me through all sorts of generic anti-depressents that I'm not interested in before prescribing tramadol off-label for depression.

Is there a website I can go to with a shady ass MD who will write me a script for tramadol?

Thanks!
I hope you are able to get help but per the Bluelight User Agreement, sourcing is not allowed. https://bluelight.org/xf/pages/BLUA/

Status
Not open for further replies.