Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

how to get weed i want

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob1990

Greenlighter
hi guys

i dont know if this is allowed or not but if not please close

i suffer from bad anxiety have smoked weed around 5 times in my life and recently my last was a very bad experience which put me off. however i have just found out the last time I had it a 'friend' played a nasty trick an made a joint out of the crystals in the bottom of a grinder to purposely fuck me up.

as i live in the UK is there a way i can track down certain types of weed i dont like the fact i have to go to a shady dealer an take his word as to what it is he is giving to me... like what happens last time I clearly cant trust them

Normally i dont think we can tell you how to get drugs or high.

No offense but you sound kinda of like a nice guy who they know you can mess with. Im not suggesting you act like one of my caveman friends and fist fight him. But you need to standup for yourself. Its not heroin you wont get sick if you stop. So just tell him straight i refuse to buy anything from you until you earn my trust back that what your giving me to put in my body is as honestly represented as possible.

If you went to a bar and got a beer and actually it like like 7 shots of alcohol in a beer and u never drank so u wouldnt notice the taste because they thought it wow be funny to see u messed up would u go back there? No!

its not that I'm a nice guy i think its just they know i dont do much drugs and because im desperate due to my mental state of anxiety etc im now looking for help off dealers of none prescription drugs

Knowing what your getting is a big prob in the UK - you usually have to smoke some of the batch first and see what type of high you are getting.

Your bad experience was probably from smoking too much as a new user.

Some strains of weed do seem to increase anxiety in people prone to it. Some strains don't have this effect though.

Good luck!

I've only once got weed and actually been told what strain it is, and I smoked everyday for a while until I went on holiday and loads of my pollen went off. I think the time I was told what it was it was bubblegum kush. I bet almost all the time you won't get what you asked for. The right amount and all, yeah, but if you ask for one strain it's just so easy to give you some cheap shit. I guess the only way is living in a place with dispensaries like Oregon or somewhere.

So I'm guessing you want to medicate with marijuana? When I smoked it helped with depression, not so much with anxiety but there's strains to help with that, but here's what I think: I got a quarter of pollen (hash/resin, dk what you call it) and I'm almost certain it was laced with SOMETHING. My friends went into a really ket hole like state and even 100mg would fuck us all up for hours. One time nobody could move. That was when I split the tiny chunk with a few friends. When I smoked alone I basically went into a complete stupor and couldn't function. What I'm saying is I'm pretty sure I got cut with something, and it cured my depression. I was actually like in love with everything and everyone completely and always proper happy every single hour of every day. I was overweight then, and a bit of an outcast, too, and I was waaaay happier than I am now. Honestly I think I got cut with ketamine, which is a great antidepressant. If you could get a hold of some of that, being careful about addiction and all, maybe even looking up micro dosing guidelines (which you could do with acid, too), that'd be even better.

If not then just ask someone you trust a lot if they can get a particular strain, but don't be surprised if they don't get the right one, not that you'd really know. I just say that because I feel like if you asked a proper dealer/someone you weren't close with for a particular strain they'd bump you for making them work harder, you know?

Anyway simply talking to a psychiatrist about medication would be good, I told mine to tell my mum it would be good if I could smoke once a week or so because I knew it helped with depression, and by that time I was in and out of mental hospitals so it was a good help, but you can get loads of pharmaceutical medications like SSRIs etc to help you

Status
Not open for further replies.