• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How to get truly truly high off dank weed

BJCS333

Bluelighter
Hi So i brought 3.5 of some supaaa dank ass haze 2 days ago smoked it all got me so high anyway so i brought a draw(granm) off same guy today he said it was different haze but it is nice and dank got all the crystals on it etc and rolled a little 0.3 spliff to myself got me moderatly high wait to come down for a few hours had my breakfast etc 3 hours later now ive had 2 bong snaps they got me moderatley high to but not the blow my head off i wanted i got like a 0.5 nug left and wondering weather I should roll a fat spliff with it (which I know should get me pretty high but wouldn't last as long as in the bong probably) or the bong now I know the bong is the most conservative Ive got an expensivish water bong with thick glass and 4 seperate tube things to filter it etc but its got a small bowl I can fit a lot if I grind it but then it aint strong enough etc anyway I know my tolerance isnt low cause I smoke half or even 1/6 of what all my friends and people smoke around me in a day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have a cooker only a microwave and never really made canna butter for the last 2 yrs ive always conserved by having small ish joints and bong hits when i uped my doses i notice i definelty got higher for a bit but I cant hack a full bowl in my water bong because its the 10/10 covered in thc it will make me throw up not because i get to high tho that helps but just because i cant handle all the smoke I dont smoke ciggarates or anything only weed and I spin my weed to make it go further to.

Plug it. The more the better...I'd recommend cramming the whole eighth forcefully into your rectum, if possible.

Either that or crush it into a fine powder, load it into a syringe & inject it directly into your retina.

I dont have a cooker only a microwave and never really made canna butter for the last 2 yrs ive always conserved by having small ish joints and bong hits when i uped my doses i notice i definelty got higher for a bit but I cant hack a full bowl in my water bong because its the 10/10 covered in thc it will make me throw up not because i get to high tho that helps but just because i cant handle all the smoke I dont smoke ciggarates or anything only weed and I spin my weed to make it go further to.

Peanut butter, crackers, weed, some plastic wrap or a plate - put butter on crackers, add weed, wrap in plastic wrap or put on plate (depending on your view on plastic wrap) , microwave.

Plug it. The more the better...I'd recommend cramming the whole eighth forcefully into your rectum, if possible.

Either that or crush it into a fine powder, load it into a syringe & inject it directly into your retina.
You sir are vile who thinks those things!