• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How to get the most out of modafinil whilst on a bender?

Cheif_Wiggn

Greenlighter
in some dire questions from the pros here... Not looking for a buzz or anything, just a boost of energy to get me through today. but short story short, silly me decided to go 2 days without sleep on some meth, and about 6 blue msj valium( herd they knock out but my brain turns benzos into a party,.. ) so..only because works in an hour, and im really considering Grabbing the last 2 modafinil i had stored to keep me up through work long enough so i can go pipe again after, Has anyone had experiances where theyv tried to keep the bender going with modafinil?
Thanks.. Ps. Didnt know where to put this so.. Move if neccisary.

Just curious also whats the best way to get the most out of its energetic propities.? Going nasals a waste too tried that one ages ago.. Cheers

Just swallow them. Modafanil is weird as I wouldnt exactly say you feel energetic but do feel awake.

Well first 100mg one dropped about 30-40 minutes ago, let it fully explode on the ol taste buds for maxium absorbion then chased it down with a triple shot expresso.
Heading to work now starting to feel pretty normal as in no brainshit feeling from the bend, today might be a good day type feel hahahaha. Only weather looks like its ready to shine that bright boiling burden, swear to god hate it when its like that feel like a greaseball wanting to shrivel up in a ball and hibernate till its over lol..

saving the other one for about a hour or so when get to the job see how that goes. Now feel like the biggest dumbknt had boxes of these knew shoulda kept them for times like this :(((((

Oh yeah but no other way works better than oral, letting it fully dissolve sublingually then potentiating it with a strong coffee. back when had an abundance of it, then tried smoking it, tasted like complete shit. No effect. And up the nose is a waste. But tastes nice. Sortov weird feel when u nasal about 1000mgs of it. At once. Sorry double posts or the rambling lol ya'l know them feels when cant stop talking hahahahaha