• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to get rx trama + liver toxicity ???

Adhdbabyplease

Greenlighter
Hi!
I have decided that i will go back in tramadol at some point. It works wonders for my adhd, anxiety, aspergers, or whatever condition (s) i have.

I discovered tram by accident. I hurt my knee plus the nerves in my legs. Long story short, tram solved nearly all of my problems!

I stopped overeating
Stopped stuttering-it felt like i was slurring my speech, but no i was speaking normally
I was much more social and happy
For the first time in my life i felt focused

I had a taste of being normal.

I believe i lost my last relationship in part bc of my conditions.

------------------'
How do i go abt getting tram for my anxiety?

Does anyone have experience with withdrawing off trams? Last time i came off too quickly=nightmare

What are long term consequences youve experienced? I figure id have to cycle off and on to protect my kidney and liver.

Tramadol isn't prescribed for anxiety, it's for pain. Usually in cancer patients near the end of their lives because of the uplifting mood effects it has because of the SSRI effects it has or something like that.

At least that's what I've read, but all the symptoms you've explained you had and said dissipated while on Tramadol I don't think it's down to Tramadol alone. I feel the same when on any opiates. I feel like my whole life is blurred and and I have constant static in my head but when I use opiates everything disappears and I feel normal. I can see clear and everything is just amazing.

Basically what I'm saying is I think the effects Tramadol is giving you can be achieved with any opiate.

Edit, I've used Tramadol and a few other opiates and they all give off the same effects from what I stated above.

There are no medications that are going to magically solve your problems. With all your conditions, do you see a psych doctor and what other meds are you prescribed? Talk with your doctor and be honest with him. Anything other than the truth is scamming your doctor and we can't help you with that.

You guys hit my problem on the head...Tramadol isnt usually prescribed for anxiety. I dont know what to do besides go back to that urgent care clinic. I have a bum knee which is why i got it in the first place. They only give a months supply, and theyre in another state.

Has anyone here had luck getting tramadol from a psychiatrist? :(

Tramadol isn't prescribed for anxiety, it's for pain. Usually in cancer patients near the end of their lives because of the uplifting mood effects it has because of the SSRI effects it has or something like that.

At least that's what I've read, but all the symptoms you've explained you had and said dissipated while on Tramadol I don't think it's down to Tramadol alone. I feel the same when on any opiates. I feel like my whole life is blurred and and I have constant static in my head but when I use opiates everything disappears and I feel normal. I can see clear and everything is just amazing.

Basically what I'm saying is I think the effects Tramadol is giving you can be achieved with any opiate.

Edit, I've used Tramadol and a few other opiates and they all give off the same effects from what I stated above.
Ive had demerol and hydrocodone, and they didnt have the same effect on me at all. Hydrocodone for me only kills pain. Demerol makes me loop (im sure it depends on the dose), which if i just wanted that id drink booze. Tramadol was really special for me.

(I also tried marijuana which does nothing for me.)

Tramadol is very similar to effexor, an snri i believe, but it doesnt turn me into a zombie.

I can relate to that constant static. I didnt realize how bad it was until the tramadol.

There are no medications that are going to magically solve your problems. With all your conditions, do you see a psych doctor and what other meds are you prescribed? Talk with your doctor and be honest with him. Anything other than the truth is scamming your doctor and we can't help you with that.

It solved a lot of my probs instantly. It even helped with my overeating.

I havent found a dr yet. I ferl like i hit rock bottom last month. I want help.

I'll be real with you, OP. Most folks who begin using Opioids experience the same emotions that you are. Namely, they're not hard drugs per se. They just make you feel "good", "content", "ambitious" and "motivated". Nothing can hold you back, but it's not like a huge line of Cocaine, where you're ready to dance or fuck for hours, it's a more subtle, dreamy, "this is the way the universe was meant to be" high. There's nothing truly "extreme" about it.

We don't pass judgment here, so please don't take this the wrong way, but you've already made the jump to the phase in which Opioids essentially make you a better version of you. More and more things in your life will be suffixed with "... but dope would make it better". It tends to happen gradually for most. Tramadol is also a pretty reasonable starting point as well. Typically, drugs like Tramadol and Codeine will essentially be useless to you, over time.

The fact that you have these problems as you've described them is all the more reason not to get involved with Opioids right this minute. Part of socializing is being able to deal with the anxiety of it all. As we grow up, we all develop our uniqe ways of socializing, but, if before we, by necessity, learn these skills ourselves and begin relying on these crutches, we lose out on a lot of what makes us, us.

We all have ways of getting ourselves motivated and social, but if drugs become a requiremeny as opposed to an enhancer, than you're robbing yourself of your own humanity. Case in point, the younger you are, the more you use chemicals as crutches, the less chance you have at truly finding out who you are and developing a personality of your own.

I'll be real with you, OP. Most folks who begin using Opioids experience the same emotions that you are. Namely, they're not hard drugs per se. They just make you feel "good", "content", "ambitious" and "motivated". Nothing can hold you back, but it's not like a huge line of Cocaine, where you're ready to dance or fuck for hours, it's a more subtle, dreamy, "this is the way the universe was meant to be" high. There's nothing truly "extreme" about it.
If a dr wanted to give me some focalin, id try that. A lot of adhd meds are interchangeable with cocaine. i knew someone on Cocaine, and he didn't say it made him feel like that. Now i knew someone on ecstasy, and they said they had sex for hours and hours. I think if i took cocaine, it would calm me down. I guess it's all dose and purity dependent. Yes, it makes me better, but isnt that the point of antidepressants?

We don't pass judgment here, so please don't take this the wrong way, but you've already made the jump to the phase in which Opioids essentially make you a better version of you. More and more things in your life will be suffixed with "... but dope would make it better". It tends to happen gradually for most. Tramadol is also a pretty reasonable starting point as well. Typically, drugs like Tramadol and Codeine will essentially be useless to you, over time.

I already have experience with other drugs (hydrocodone, demerol, marijuana). There's something very particular about the tramadol. If the effects are wearing off, i can cycle on and off. I was on tram for almost a month with minimal issues except i didn't know how to come off them properly.

The fact that you have these problems as you've described them is all the more reason not to get involved with Opioids right this minute. Part of socializing is being able to deal with the anxiety of it all. As we grow up, we all develop our uniqe ways of socializing, but, if before we, by necessity, learn these skills ourselves and begin relying on these crutches, we lose out on a lot of what makes us, us.

We all have ways of getting ourselves motivated and social, but if drugs become a requiremeny as opposed to an enhancer, than you're robbing yourself of your own humanity. Case in point, the younger you are, the more you use chemicals as crutches, the less chance you have at truly finding out who you are and developing a personality of your own.
I'm 30 years old, and it's not getting better. I've always been a loner except when i was under some kind of influence. At this point if drugs rob me of humanity, but give me a social life maybe even getting married, i'm fine with that.