• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine how to get crack residue from inside 500ml plastic bottle?

toradh

Greenlighter
I'd like to save it if possible as there is resin from roughly 2g worth in there? any suggestions welcome

Maybe a wash w/10% ammonium hydroxide (clear, no surfactant ammonia) or turn it to a salt with vinegar, or acetone but I don't know about that with poly-carbonate or LDPE. Sry this is a new one.

One wonders how 2 grams of crack ends up coated inside a 500ml plastic bottle.

sorry, but I meant I have smoked 2g using this bottle and it's the oil collected to the sides inside I'm talking about. Thanks for the replies folks. I'll cut it open and scrape the oil out someway using a blade maybe.

Yep, a razor blade is probably your best bet, a stiff index card might work too.

sorry, but I meant I have smoked 2g using this bottle and it's the oil collected to the sides inside I'm talking about. Thanks for the replies folks. I'll cut it open and scrape the oil out someway using a blade maybe.

Dude its a plastic bottle and scraping it not climbing Everest.

Use a plastic scraper. Plastic. The last thing you want is bits of plastic in your gear.

Pain in the arse but works: take the tip off a cotton bud and flame the end shut. Perfect scraper. Anything. A straw. Credit card. Just not metal.

Just buy another coke and replace the bottle.

^what zep said. Something that won’t also scrape plastic off the bottle.

Thanks folks... Got it loud and clear..plastic scraper. Have a nice night

Its morning and Ill be coming down like a cunt but thanks for the thoughts.

I have one thats a pear with eyes and a leery grin but it needs resizing.

Yep, a razor blade is probably your best bet, a stiff index card might work too.

Yum, now you can smoke some plastic with the crack...that'll be a rush!

OP, you might think about smoking that shit in something a liiiiitle smaller than a half liter bottle...maybe?