• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How to get all thc out of my jar without using any alcohol or liquids

BJCS333

Bluelighter
Hi so i wanna have one last smoke before I call it a night but haven't got any left but i got a load of thc crystals, lil bits of weed and all the gd stuff stuck to the sides of the insides of my glass jar anyone know an effective method that wouldn't require me leaving my room and waking my house mates up?

Take the jar, right. Pick it up in your dominant hand, raise it above your head with your arm cocked back like you're about to throw a football. Then, slam that glass jar on the ground. Smash it to fucking bits, yeah?

Gather up the shards, pack a bowl, enjoy your high. For best results, forego eyewear. Glass doesn't bounce that high anyways. You're welcome, brutha.

mix the jar with some water in a spoon and inject it. You gotta inject the whole jar or it won't work, trust me ;)

Edit: you may want to use some lemon juice and apply some heat to help it dissolve

When I'm attempting to get every last mg of weed dust out of my container, I use a small paintbrush.

When I'm attempting to get every last mg of weed dust out of my container, I use a small paintbrush.

Dude. Chip.

You're not supposed to give this guy real answers until he starts acting like a real person around this bitch. Sorry you missed the memo, man.

Oh, I didn't realise the rest of his threads were like this:
Hi guys so I aint got any weed left but I have got bong water and I was wondering weather it would be safe to IV or plug it because obviously I dont want to swallow it cause it tastes bad but i need to get high