• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to get a rush from your regular dosage (oral) of Norco/hydrocodone....

jbow

Greenlighter
I've been on hydrocodone for years and I stay with my prescribed dosage because I need it for back pain. I am on 10/325 Norco at this time. On good days when my pain is less, I take less and I save what pills are left for bad times like January/February/March. SO.. That said... I still like to feel the opiate effect now and then but if I just take two (20mg) when I get up and another 2 between 11:30 AM and Noon, it just helps my pain. I can take three or four orally, which is the only way to take them because oral has the highest bioavability, and really feel nothing... I just might get a little chatty... but nothing else, just a better mood. I am so used to hydrocodone that I can take 80/90mg in a day with no itching or anything... so I think to FEEL the effects from 20mg is something special!

>>>Do be careful if you are opioid naïve... you know, if you just got a few and aren't sure what to do or how... this hits fast and stronger. If you are opioid naïve, you should just swallow the pill, or a half of one until you have an idea of what you're getting into. People are dying from opiates and opioids, so be careful... this idea is for people on pain management who are used to this stuff and never feel it anymore. If you are a casual user, just swallow the pill, it will do what you want.

So, I was messing around with CWE and another med and figured this out. I can now get a nice rush off TWO Norco. My original intent was to cut down on my intake of APAP just a bit on days when I need a bit more, and the Fioricet I take also have APAP.. so, I stumbled on this. I realize most people use CWE for another purpose and there is way too much water involved in this for anything other that oral, besides that being the best ROA for hydro or oxy.
You can do this without taking extra meds and you are still using the prescribed oral ROA so I don't see any problems. I wouldn't do it all the time because it might lead to a more addictive lifestyle, which I do not want.
Am I missing some possible danger to myself? I hope not. My intent is to be safer and was pleased to find it provides a faster relief and a better feeling.. but I think I'm repeating myself, lol.

What you'll need is:
1: The pills (of course)
2: A small mortar and pestle (I got mine cheap from xump.com) or Google it.
3: A small jar or large prescription bottle. I use an empty prescription bottle, the kind that would hold 125/150 Norco, not the small prescription bottles. A pint mason jar should work just as well.. for shaking.
4: An Aerobie Aero Press coffee press. Google it. They are cheap, come with small round paper filters that fit in the bottom of the press tube so you don't have any worry about tears or anything like that.
5: Cold water
6: An 8 oz glass of any kind

Method:
1: Place two (or three) Norco in the mortar and using a circular grind with the pestle, grind them to a fine powder. I assume this would work just as well with Percocet. (I have tried it with Fioricet and I get the caffeine and the butalbitol... and it works nicely too.).
2: Run cold water into the mortar, stir slightly with a small spoon, then pour the solution into the pill bottle or small jar. Run more cold water into the mortar, stir and pour into the jar, do it one more time being careful to not use too much water. You want enough water to rinse the mortar, and pestle end and still have room in the pill bottle or jar to shake and agitate the solution.
3: Cap the bottle or jar and shake it well.
4: Place the Aero Press over a glass or coffee mug and press the solution through the filter and into your glass/mug. I use a plastic restaurant style iced tea sort of glass.
5: (and I think this matters)... add more water to the glass or mug containing the "drink". I add a little bit of stevia or sugar and a little juice from a jar of cherries but you could add anything or nothing. I think the extra water helps with absorption in your stomach.
6: Drink it down. I usually skip breakfast or drink something like a Boost and a couple large mugs of Deathwish coffee in the mornings.. (one of life's little pleasures). I don't know if doing this after a big breakfast would work as well, but it might... I just don't know.

I was really surprised by the effect.

Note: I am not saying that this is the best CWE method for other uses. It may work well for CWE, I don't know. I know it works well for this purpose, of getting a bit more out of an oral ROA. I had a few leftover Dilaudid from something else and one day had taken 4mg of Dilaudid earlier by intranasal ROA for better bioavability and I think it was the first time I tried this solution method, using the Aeropress. I crushed and pressed three Norco and I was in the zone. Balance was a little off, I didn't fall or anything but it was a whole 'nuther thing. Still, just using the regular dosage of hydrocodone, staying oral with administration, just making it liquid... wow, what a difference!

The mortar and pestle is just under 4 bucks and the Aero Press is $30 on Amazon with a pie of filters... and it also makes some of the best espresso you'll ever drink.

Anyway, good luck. If you try it... try it first with your regular dosage so you will see what a difference it makes. It hits fast but please, don't do it all the time.

It certainly has made my day a few times. If you try it and come up with any tweaks or use it to jump to another use, please post a reply.

I hope I have not broken any rules by posting a link or anything else. My purpose is to share something I found that helps me to feel better without taking extra meds or using another ROA. Everyone needs to feel better now and then!

JB

Last edited: