• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Kratom How to gauge how much mgs of mitragynine are in extracts that go by percentages?

ickray

Bluelighter
Lately I've been moving away from the liquid extract shots over to powdered extract. I purchased some extract that is one gram of powder and tests showed it contains 48% mitragynine.
Most liquid extracts will have the exact mgs of mitragynine in each shot on the side of the bottle, except for brands like MIT 45 which again just states 45% mitragynine.

How do you gauge how many total mgs of mitragynine is in a certain extract when it only gives you a percentage over actual mgs?

You just measure a certain quantity and multiply by the percentage. Thus 1g of 45% mitragynine extract contains 450mg, etc.

You just measure a certain quantity and multiply by the percentage. Thus 1g of 45% mitragynine extract contains 450mg, etc.
Makes sense! Probably a silly question, but is it the same for liquid? MIT 45 is 45% in 15ml bottles, so 15 * 45 = 675 mg? (math isn't my strong suit lol). That would be over quadruple OPMS which is supposedly has the highest mgs of alkaloids :oops:

Makes sense! Probably a silly question, but is it the same for liquid? MIT 45 is 45% in 15ml bottles, so 15 * 45 = 675 mg? (math isn't my strong suit lol). That would be over quadruple OPMS which is supposedly has the highest mgs of alkaloids :oops:

No not the same for the liquid. The name MIT 45 implies that they used some quantity of 45% mitragynine extract powder to make it.