• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to force your self to eat while on meth?

Hugs For Drugs

Bluelighter
This only happens once every 2 months.

Where I'm high off shit off of meth, and I am forced to go to a family meeting, and even tho I put shades on, and none of my family knows what's up.

There's always that one uncle that spots me out, but won't tell anyone, and he offers me a plate of food and puts it in my hand, I cant do anything about it but to eat it out of respect.

------

I need all the tips/hacks I can get on how to force your self to eat food while on meth.

Thanks guys lol

I would start by eating a big meal before meth, I know that doesn't really answer your question but its good practice. Something slow digesting like a steak.

As for eating while on meth... I find wet food is easier than dry. Like a smoothy or something, icecream, I know thats not the healthiest but its better than nothing. IME Eating something like a sandwich is almost impossible unless you chase every bite with water. The more you do meth the easier eating becomes but ugh... probably not the best idea.

Make sure you have plenty of liquids to chase it and you shouldn't have a problem forcing it down

I would start by eating a big meal before meth, I know that doesn't really answer your question but its good practice. Something slow digesting like a steak.

As for eating while on meth... I find wet food is easier than dry. Like a smoothy or something, icecream, I know thats not the healthiest but its better than nothing. IME Eating something like a sandwich is almost impossible unless you chase every bite with water. The more you do meth the easier eating becomes but ugh... probably not the best idea.
Holly crap, chasing food down with water really does work

Dude thanks

This only happens once every 2 months.

Where I'm high off shit off of meth, and I am forced to go to a family meeting, and even tho I put shades on, and none of my family knows what's up.

There's always that one uncle that spots me out, but won't tell anyone, and he offers me a plate of food and puts it in my hand, I cant do anything about it but to eat it out of respect.

------

I need all the tips/hacks I can get on how to force your self to eat food while on meth.

Thanks guys lol
Don’t get “high off shit of off Meth” for starters. You’re killing your brain. (I think you’re interested in the beneficial aspects of Meth-Use, right?) If you stay within the recommended dosing guidelines (5-80MG / Day) you should still have somewhat of an appetite (unless you haven’t used in a while)

I agree with the “Wet Food” recommendation. Try an appetizer (like a soup/salad) first to jump-start your appetite. Any specific dressings you happen to like? I personally love Blue-Cheese.

Also try drinking a small amount of (quality) alcohol an hour or so before a meal. A glass or two of Fine-Wine will work wonders for your appetite.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t recommend that, personally.

If I where the OP I would start by eating a super light meal before dosing, something healthy, like a bowl of fruit. Then come dinner load-up on the proteins (or at least try to).

Digestion is hard on the body, depending on what’s being digested. Your heart is going to be thumping as it is trying to digest a Steak, adding a powerful stimulant immediately afterwards is only asking for trouble IMO.

PS - OP take time to chew your food.

Last edited:
Small stuff. Sliders. Cheese sticks... Protein shakes are great. Cereal. Always look for something real If you can stomach it. Really man the more calories you can pack away....the better cause your body is going thru an ordeal. If it's 1 day....meh, but if this is a multi-day pilgrimage to the shadowlands of your own insanity than you must eat.

Small stuff. Sliders. Cheese sticks... Protein shakes are great. Cereal. Always look for something real If you can stomach it. Really man the more calories you can pack away....the better cause your body is going thru an ordeal. If it's 1 day....meh, but if this is a multi-day pilgrimage to the shadowlands of your own insanity than you must eat.
Don't forget Yogurt. Yogurt is the best Meth-Food out there IMO.

Don’t get “high off shit of off Meth” for starters. You’re killing your brain. (I think you’re interested in the beneficial aspects of Meth-Use, right?) If you stay within the recommended dosing guidelines (5-80MG / Day) you should still have somewhat of an appetite (unless you haven’t used in a while)

I agree with the “Wet Food” recommendation. Try an appetizer (like a soup/salad) first to jump-start your appetite. Any specific dressings you happen to like? I personally love Blue-Cheese.

Also try drinking a small amount of (quality) alcohol an hour or so before a meal. A glass or two of Fine-Wine will work wonders for your appetite.
Don't worry this forum taught me to wait at least 4 days for my dopamine to recover at least 90%

I don't do meth everyday sometimes I do.

But I just needed tips on how to eat food while on meth, and I got an honest answer 😎

You dont need to force yourself, You still need to eat for your health.
As a female for your skin, hair and general wellbeing.
Water, water, water.
Keep stock of sports drinks like powerade but another thats good for you
is Lucozade.

As far as family dinners go, Ask to make your own plate or watch what they are making
and dont opt for the mash potato or ask for just the one piece of meat.
" you can give it a try and ill grab another one if i like it, so its not a waste"
I dont encourage lying but there are smart ways around it, not to draw attention.

To be honest I wouldnt get high befor family functions, I would wait till after.
I wanted to enjoy them and not be wiggin out while i was in their company.
Now that im off it, its one thing I did regret the time i spent on it around family.