• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to filter Orange Actavis 153 Subutex

Crazyoldcat

Greenlighter
I've been reading that the Actavis Subutex is really hard to IV ( inject ), though it can be done. But am looking for a way on how to filter or make it easier ( safer to iv ) in some way usuable in that fashion.

I haven't been able to find out how... Does anyone know the way with these new Subutex? A great way to filter or go about it. Thank you.

Crazyoldcat.

You must use micron filters (you can buy them online or get from some needle exchanges).

Best practice is to filter through cotton, then run the solution through a micron filter (some types are also called "wheel filters"). Doing that stops it from clogging or blocking up the micron filter, and makes the process much quicker/easier and effective.

Don't IV pills without micron filtering, it can cause a range of really nasty health problems, and is very dangerous.

I've read and heard about the micron filters and how much safer it is than cotton. But do you know how well it works with these new Subutex? Because I read that they get slimy when you try to crush them in water.

I just want to know what the best process is on IVing these new ones(without a waste). Because I know the 54 411 white circle Subutex is easy to IV. So what I'm really asking is if anyone has experience with IVing these new Subutex and is willing to share the info?

Thank you spacejunk for your advice and info.

Crazyoldcat