• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How to extract thc from urine and poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

BJCS333

Bluelighter
Hi I was just wondering how do i extract thc from my urine and poop can I just smoke my poop and roll it in a j with some baccy will that get me high?

I heard you can exrtracts lots of thc from your poop and urine and it is a very conservative method how do I go about doing it because ive never tried it before but really need a hit before I die from withdrawal

Take a dump in a bowl then piss on it, mix it up real good in a blender with ice cubes and some baking sugar and drink it, best high ever

No you need to dry the poop in the microwave but not too much, then crush it up, soak it in 99% Isopropyl alcohol, strain it, then dry the alcohol out (should take an hour or two), mix it in some erregano

you could also just attach a feeding tube from your arsehole to a chest mounted food processor and another tube from processor to a Y joint that connects your dick to your mouth and do it direct, no fillers, half the calories

Best method I have found is to catch each of them and mix them together in a large bowl. You need to mix it really really well. If required pee again and mix that in until you have got it all super smooth. Put it in a shallow roasting dish and put it a low oven to dry it out, you need to dry it out really really slowly so as not to vap out any. Normally it takes a good two days or so to dry it out enough. Once you have it all dried out, cut it in to little tabs which you can put under your tongue. Put 1 or 2 under and dissolve them in your mouth, you will be soon high as fuck so be careful, don't redose until you have gauged how strong it is.

Best method I have found is to catch each of them and mix them together in a large bowl. You need to mix it really really well. If required pee again and mix that in until you have got it all super smooth. Put it in a shallow roasting dish and put it a low oven to dry it out, you need to dry it out really really slowly so as not to vap out any. Normally it takes a good two days or so to dry it out enough. Once you have it all dried out, cut it in to little tabs which you can put under your tongue. Put 1 or 2 under and dissolve them in your mouth, you will be soon high as fuck so be careful, don't redose until you have gauged how strong it is.

I tried that method one time i took 5 hits it was way too much poop. Just eat like half a blotter of feces then see where you're at in like an hour or so.

you can also try powderizing the poop and snorting it in 200mg rails, but it burns a bit. the drip tastes FANTASTIC tho

yeah, i mean why not go organic? its good for the planet and who want to get fat from eating their own excrement and urine all day? your body is a temple and you should treat it like one, i just like the smoothie method because i have a sweet tooth

I tried that method one time i took 5 hits it was way too much poop. Just eat like half a blotter of feces then see where you're at in like an hour or so.

you can also try powderizing the poop and snorting it in 200mg rails, but it burns a bit. the drip tastes FANTASTIC tho

Yeah I found the burn a bit much which is why I went the blotter route. I agree the drip is just out of this world.

One time a group of 6 of us spent a week getting smashed and took the bong water and piss and shat into a huge bucket and then on day 3 took it all and with the above method mad some super blotters. Never have I been so wasted in my life. OP you should try this with your mates

Status
Not open for further replies.