View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

how to extract DXM from robitussin dry cough forte

Drderms

Bluelighter
Okay so I made a thread about how to get rid of the taste with little to no answers, one poster suggested adding lemon juice to help with the taste so I done that because I hate the taste of robitussin dry cough forte. they come in 200ml bottles with 10ml=30mg DXM they contain DXM and nothing else so in a bottle you get 600mg in one bottle. today at 3pm I emptied 2 bottles into a glass cup and drank it in one go making my dose 1200mg at 3.30pm I started feeling really nauseus I can handle Nausea really well but this time it was was really bad so I looked up teqniques on Google how to combat nausea and tryed some of there teqniques then it came to 3.45pm and i ran outside to get some fresh air hoping to not throwing up but I instantly started power chucking and when the taste of robitussin came back up it made me throw up even more until there was nothing left I started dry reaching and then drank some water from my experience it takes about 2 and a half hours for it to kick in so ive just wasted a lot mot money seeing as I only trip once a month now I have to wait a whole month before I can trip again ...I'm just so bummed that I wasted it, in australia the only form of DXM is robitussin if anyone else knows of any products containing DXM only in Australia that would be great . I've looked up the method on extracting DXM from cough syrup but it sounds complicating if anyone could explain this extraction method to in a much simpliar way that would be much apprecciated thanksss :)

Never heard of them in Australia if you know of any let me know what there called :)