• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to easily manufacture and administrate Opium with the help of Vaping

OpiumVape

Greenlighter
Due to the recent EU and US laws which will destroy vaping as we know it I thought that it was about time to write a small guide on how Opium could be catapulted into the mainstream with the help of nothing more than an ok box mod with an RDA attatched.

First of all we would have to make our own Opium as it pretty much doesn't exists anymore which is a same.

Either you could grow your own or buy dried Poppy heads online, look around and you will soon find some.

I will not go into detail as there are a lot of great guides on Bluelight that explains all the processes necessary to extract your own quality Opium.

Personally I use a modified version of the Cooked Flake Opium method that I changed a bit to my own preferences which is very easy to use for anyone with a bit of patience.

When you have collected you Opium I personally prefer to mix a portion of it with a low nicotine e-liquid then you drip a bit of this tincture in your dripper then add some more Opium on the top of you coils.

Now all you have to do is to vape, the wattage settings you would have to find out for yourself, I use around 32w which works good for me although I will experiment more with temperature control and see if I could get an even better experience.

I'm writing this on my phone just to get it out there because I couldn't find any information about anyone trying this and there for I just had to try it out for myself and it works better than expected and I believe that this could help Opium to get more popular as it is very easy and straightforward especially when smoking, Opium usage for the 21st century.

I will edit this to a step by step guide as soon as I can find the time.

Have fun.

With my setup 32 w gets a 50/50 pg vg mix to around 230 degrees, this might sound weird but I think adding caffeine to your solution might be the way to go it will lower the melting point of morphine by 10-20 degrees , I imagine the lower the vaping temp the less alkaloids are lost to pyrolysis. Which takes an enormous toll especially with homemade opium (I think upwards of 50% when vaping off of foil, which is closer to 300 than 200 but you get my point the lower the better)

I'm interested in knowing how and what part of Vaping will be destroyed, the Readers Digest version of course.

What ohms/builds are you guys running 32w~ With? Do the coils gunk up quick?

Interesting... I might try this the next time I whip up a batch of PST.. I've made CFO once using it and it turned out ok.. I just threw it on top of a freshly packed bowl of herb.

Bingey: Thanks for the caffeine tip I will be sure to try that out.

Yes the temperature is an issue and lower wattages should probably give better results, I'm gonna start experimenting with temperature control as well but I'm not sure what setup would work best as a tank with a factorymade coil would probably be in need of replacement fairly quick.

Will try with Titanium on an RDA or something like the SMOK TF-RDTA since it would make life a bit easier if it could work to satisfaction.

Speedking: The US is facing new FED regulations which at this moment would ban all products that wasn't on the market in 2007 and the EU TPD will greatly limit the amount of liquid suppliers available due to costs, DIY might not be possible in the same extent, 10ml and 20mg upper limit on liquids, 2ml limit on tanks and RDAs might not be able to register to name a few concerns.

elev8d: At this moment the Coolfire IV but will experiment with temp control on the TC100 and yes it leaves quite a bit of residue but that is easy to scrape off and mostly a concern if you keep adding crystalline opium powder on and around the coils.

basshead808: Sounds like a plan. It gets a lot easier to make after the first time and well why not try it if you have mods and such available. But you shouldn't expect a very noddy high as you usually don't get that with Opium and that's not what I personally seek so it's not an issue for me but I understand that a lot of people want that.