• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to dose molly?

burn out

Bluelighter
I have a gram of some "molly" powder do I need to buy a scale to dose it or is it ok to just break it up into 10 equal looking piles?

If it is really mdma then this would be fine. There is a high safety margin between doses of 100mg and 200mg even if you really fucked up your measurements.

The problem exists when you are talking about any other possible chemical where the difference between evn 15mg and 30mg is the difference between a good time and death. Better to know exactly what your "molly" is but then again even if you have scales this would still be a problem if you over dosed thinking it was something else.

You definitely need a scale. Buy a test kit first and make sure its the real deal. Then weigh out 100-120 (I prefer 120)

I dont need a test kit because I get my mollly from reliable vendors with lots of good reviews.

You need a test kit. Since you just bought a scale I assume you're new to this hobby. Listen to people who have been doing this for a while. Mistakes can happen.

The test kit is the most basic and important harm reduction tool there is, and suggesting that it's okay to take untested drugs flies in the face of Bluelight's core purpose.

I dont need a test kit because I get my mollly from reliable vendors with lots of good reviews.

Ah really??then that's great well done.

Wish I knew reliable vendors rather than ones trying to make the fastest amount of money in the shortest possible time.

guess you known them personally as well and they have made the product they sell, which is also great because most people are buying off God knows who who they themselves have no knowledge of their supply chain and I repeat are doing it for the money.

I'd love to know who your mother Teressa is.

Aside that whatever product you do have is indeed "Molly" because you have never tried it before. Kind of like if you gave me orangeade and told me it was cola and id never tried either I'd immediately have cola even if it was orangeade.

Don't be dumb. Get a test kit and stop placing your trust in someone who wants the money in your pocket

And the same applies for that "gram". You think it's a gram because that's what you ordered. It's not unheard of for such reliable vendors to make mistakes, this one being so righteous could of in fact sent you 2 grams.

Last edited:
"How to dose molly?"
test kit -> milligram scale -> 75-125mg -> shot glass -> splash of water -> drop MDxx in shot -> take shot.

sometimes i put a tad bit more water after the initial shot in case any residue sticks to the side and whirl and swallow;).

usually kicks in within 20-45 minutes and lasts up to 5 hours but the higher i dose the more relaxed i feel on the come-up and more tweaked on the comedown and jittery throughout. :sus:.