L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

How To Do This

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I am talking to this girl I know from college on facebook. I really am into her, and I want to talk to her more. I would like to be able to talk to her on the phone. Unfortunately, we don't live near each other. I like her a lot. She gives her phone number on facebook. We have talked on facebook all the time, but I'd like to be able to talk on the phone and stuff. We knew each other before, but we weren't that close. We've been talking on facebook really a lot these days though =D Should I just text her, or should I ask her to text? I am unsure how to do this. What do you all think?

It sounds like you are over thinking it. She publicly displays her phone number so it shouldn't be seen as an intrusion to call her. If you are worried about it then sure, ask her but it sounds like it should be fine.

That's great to hear. Hopefully it leads to love and cuddles and companionship or just long distance affection and companionship since you don't live near eachother.

Social interaction these days puts an over-emphasis on messaging and typing for communications.

Pick up the phone. Meet in person.

It is SO much more rewarding!

I am talking to this girl I know from college on facebook. I really am into her, and I want to talk to her more. I would like to be able to talk to her on the phone. Unfortunately, we don't live near each other. I like her a lot. She gives her phone number on facebook. We have talked on facebook all the time, but I'd like to be able to talk on the phone and stuff. We knew each other before, but we weren't that close. We've been talking on facebook really a lot these days though =D Should I just text her, or should I ask her to text? I am unsure how to do this. What do you all think?
Call her on messenger

Now she didn't text me back :? Major WTF. She was so glad to hear from me, and now she didn't answer my text. I tried calling the other night too, and I didn't get an answer! She was saying how glad she was to have heard from me before. Do you think it's possible she was just busy or something? Because this is seriously upsetting me and just absolutely awful.

Apparently you didn't try following her around everywhere she goes and looking into her dorm room window with your binoculars to see if she was on her phone and just ignoring you or not did you?

Show up at her house with enough luggage to stay there for a month. Just barge in and unpack your shit. If she says she is going to call the police then lock yourself in the bathroom and threaten to kill yourself. Woman love assertive men, men who take charge and they also find it adorable when they threaten to kill themselves.

^LOL . In my experience, all women hate guys who are "clingy"