• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to dissolve meth?

keakaos

Bluelighter
Just wondering if any one knows how to completely dissolve meth Chrystals in PG/VG vape juice? I've put about 2 grams meth Chrystals in with about 10 small droppers full of juice it's been 2 days I still see some Chrystals... Do you think adding more juice might do the trick? I'm a bit hesitant as I don't want to dilute the strength to much...

Stir, shake...crush the crystals inside with the end of a spoon or something.
When i dissolved some mxe in 2ml of pg i heated it gently in a shot glass swirling it over a candle while occasionally stiring.
You can also heat it in a sink of hot/boiling water aslong as what youve got it in is sealed properly @keakaos
Next time powderize the crystals first to dust

Stir, shake...crush the crystals inside with the end of a spoon or something.
When i dissolved some mxe in 2ml of pg i heated it gently in a shot glass swirling it over a candle while occasionally stiring.
You can also heat it in a sink of hot/boiling water aslong as what youve got it in is sealed properly @keakaos
Next time powderize the crystals first to dust
Great advice thank you so much👍

Maybe dissolve the meth in a minute amount of water, the solubility of meth in hot H20 will allow you to get a bunch dissolved in a couple units. Then add the solution to the PG/VG vape juice and stir and then you're good to go!

Maybe dissolve the meth in a minute amount of water, the solubility of meth in hot H20 will allow you to get a bunch dissolved in a couple units. Then add the solution to the PG/VG vape juice and stir and then you're good to go!
Is it not bad to vape water? I'm no expert when it comes to vaping

That mxe pen i made was pretty mad. Like dissociative crack 😂😈

I need to know how to get meth out of your system quickly

Is it not bad to vape water? I'm no expert when it comes to vaping

That mxe pen i made was pretty mad. Like dissociative crack 😂😈
Yeah water should not be vaped generally, but meth has such a high solubility that very little water would be needed to dissolve enough for your needs. I believe that the hydrochloride has solubility of about .5g/ml so just 10 units will dissolve 50mg of pure meth and that can be mixed with enough PG/VG to make the water hardly noticable in the vape IMO. I haven't tried this though, only making a conjecture!

I think it was a drug test question. Usually the people who want something out of their system are typing like crazy because they are terrified or nervous about consuming too much of said substance

If that is the case, sorry @Tb88 we do not answer questions on how to beat drug tests. Please refer to the BL user agreement.

Also it’s better to start a new thread if you want to talk about a new topic rather than going off topic in an existing thread. This thread is about vaping meth.