• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to dilute Clonazolam powder?

CardiacArrest69

Greenlighter
A friend of mine recently acquired 500mg of Clonazolam and he's very tempted to take it right now. He was wondering if it was possible to dilute it by mixing some Clonazolam powder with table sugar. He wants to try diluting it with sugar while he waits for his order of Propylene Glycol to come in.

He put 50 scoops(8-10mg microscoop) of table sugar and 1 scoop of Clonazolam and took half a scoop in his mouth fyi. Do you think this is dangerous?

UPDATE: My friend ended up taking a total of 5 scoops of the Clonazolam powder and sugar mix. That hit the g spot bruhs. No blackout or overwhelming sedation. He could of easily taken more. Felt even better after dabbing. Weed and Clonazolam might be his favorite combination now.

First of all, it would be a lot nicer if your friend could talk for himself. Unless you didn't understand that, everybody understands that it's you so there's no point in trying to hide it - it only makes the text harder to read sometimes; it's kinda against the rules too.

Onto the question, it is generally not a good idea to mix solids like that because it's close to impossible to make a homogenous mixture. As in you'd have portions of the mixture with more of the drug and then more dilute portions, and that can be a problem. I would recommend not doing that seeing as you're just waiting for PG. But seeing as you've already done it, just try to make the powder as fine as possible (and sugar too) and mix really, really thoroughly. Good luck.