• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How to determine it is indeed Glass that getting when you meet the dealer?

slippapimp

Bluelighter
How can one tell if they are getting meth or some type of RC? Is there any tried and true test that one can do with their product, BEFORE they leave the transaction? I have heard of gthe bleach test, is that all we have still to this day to determine one is buying indeed Chrystal?

Prolly like atleast like 2 reagents a way to measure the melting point and a gas chromatograph and by taste also

A test before you finish the transaction? Some reagents would be good (search for meth test kit), but you're better off just sticking with reliable people and avoid that whole thing. Testing drugs in front of a dealer with make them suspicious.

Then again, years ago, when i would buy cocaine, I'd inspect it in front of the dealer with a UV light like this:

The UV light does a surprisingly good job at illuminating the cut as well as the cocaine (they illuminate very differently), so it gives you a rough idea of the quality of cocaine you are looking at. I was buying pretty large amounts, ounces at a time (for personal use only -- over the course of one summer years ago I went through a huge amount of cocaine and then stopped). In any case, this won't work for meth. But reagents will. Reagents work for cocaine too but the UV light was faster. Made the dude suspicious though, he was worried I was a cop, even said so a few times.