• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

How to determine Fentanyl potency in fake 30mg blues?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rheina

Greenlighter
Been a long time member but haven't replied or been involved in the community for awhile. With the large amount of "blues" being flooded in American communities today, I would like to know how to determine the potency, or what are the signs that would determine how much Fentanyl is in each pill? I use blues a regular basis on the weekends and I want to know how to determine (other than waiting to feel whether the blues are potent or not) by either physically examining a pill how or the immediate effects following smoking the pills if the blues I have contain a good amount of Fentanyl in them or they are completely bunk, as my tolerance is high. I have heard when you smoke the blues, if it tastes like burnt popcorn and when you hold the flame under the foil with the pill on top, if it slides down the foil, that is an indication that the blues are good? I have no clue other than potentially wasting money and finding out 15-20 minutes later whether if the blues I have contain very little Fentanyl or contain a good amount.

Thanks!

Unless you know someone who did one from the batch you are buying from and then even that is subjective there is no way to tell.

If I am wrong please let me know because I would love to have a different answer

A test will only tell you if there's fent PRESENT or not, but not the potency.
And since fentanyl distributes itself unevenly as a cutting agent, one pill from the same batch might have only trace amounts and the next could be nearly all fentanyl.

My advice is that the risk just isn't worth it. IF you're gonna chance it at all don't use alone and make sure somebody has the antidote.

Must be in withdrawl to test such....a tiny proportion of pill.In other ways-no way to know what is inside.It not comes from factory

As you have seen from the replies @Rheina there is no way we can help you figure out the potency of your pills. If you are taking the street " blues " any one of the pills could have hot spots and since we are talking fentanyl you might need more than one dose of Narcan if you get one that is really potent.

Stay safe . Going to have to close this as there is no way anybody on here can answer your question. Don't use alone ( you can't inject Narcan if you are passed out ) and just know that these pills are almost impossible to get off of. They have horse tranquilizer, fent and god only knows what else in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.