View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to combat Ketamine headache?

Economy

Greenlighter
I'm on day 5 or 6 of a k binge, I just did a few lines +smoked a blunt and got a huge headache with basically no high. Last time I had this issue it was from forgetting to eat, but I ate a bunch right before dosing, and drank a bunch of water so I'm not dehydrated.

Yesterday I felt kinda shitty/small headache all day until I did a line in the evening and I felt great afterword, not high but I didnt feel shitty anymore. Today I felt fine so I hoped I would actually be able to get high, but instead it just gave me headache, I tried doing more but still feel nothing. I stretched out like a gram over 5-6 days so my tolerance cant be that bad yet, do I just need to do more?

I've had some time off work that is probably coming to an end soon, K helps me with painting and creativity so I've been trying to stay high and be as productive as possible before I have to go back to 60 hour weeks. If anyone has any tips on how to get back where I want to be before I run out of time let me know.

Maybe have a look here:

I'd put my money on dehydration too, ket REALLY dehydrates you more so than any other drug ive abused.
Paracetamol aspirin and ibuprofen should help too but mainly just neck a few pints of water and lie down with your eyes closed for a bit.
I never experience headaches on K and i do massive doses on my binges BUT i always make sure to drink at least 5 pints of water a day (ontop of alot of cider) helps keep you hydrated, water down any backdrop you accidentally swallow (i hope you know to always try and remember to spit that shit out, very important) and maintain a healthy flow in the bladder!

(i hope you know to always try and remember to spit that shit out, very important)

I heard this, another person told me not to spit it because I wont get as high but I think the health aspect is more important. I did start having some discomfort after 6 days straight but it's pretty much gone after a couple days sober... This is only my 2nd binge ever but I really enjoy this stuff, I already want to do more and I just stopped having pain today... I tried downing half a bottle of cough syrup (no extra nasty stuff) and I still feel basically sober, really struggling not to do another line.

Maybe have a look here:

I get the sometimes the k headache. It is terrible. I've found that taking both paracetamol and ibuprofen helps considerably. Either one alone does not.