• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to Clean a bedroom used to smoke meth for months

Gulspor

Greenlighter
I’ve mainly been smoking under my blankets, due to the air current in my room, which are washed on a timely basis. Other than that what else should I know about cleaning up the room so that there are no complications when finally leaving this apartment? I would prefer no references to extreme decontamination, as our leasing office is subpar at best.

well, if its just under your blankets, i wouldn't think you would have anything to worry about. me personally, i am a sick fuck and would squirt my rinse blood from the syringe on the floors and walls without really giving a shit. so as long as your not doing anything like that then you would be okay lol.
btw meth does not crystalize on the ceiling. trust me. i would pick the paint off the ceiling @ my old place back when i would do meth for days thinking there was shards there because meth smoke rises right?

Oh shit, I didn’t even think about recrystallization. I suppose the ceiling could just look like in between the bowl and the mouthpiece for your pipe, yeah? Just a lil film

Air the place out, give the walls and ceilings a once over if you're really concerned.

It's methamphetamine production that can leave a place toxic.

Yeah, I don’t want another fee to randomly pop up if someone’s child is running around absorbing meth through their skin or whatever. I find it highly unlikely, but better to be safe than sorry

You're overthinking this. Unless you're smoking tons of meth 24/7 there won't be any complications whatsoever. Cigarette smoke is way way worse as it actually stains the walls and leaves a nasty odor.

Some countries test places though and then hunt the people down who lived there. Honestly just a bleach wash should be okay. In places were they cooked it requires a complete strip down.

I know that vinegar does an excellent job with different odors. Vinegar is the perfect cleaning agent for the living room and bedroom. It may sound like an odd tandem, but vinegar and dirty laundry are a match made in cleaning heaven. Use this multi-purpose liquid as a fabric softener or as a cleaning booster for your favorite detergent. White vinegar smoothens static and softens most fabrics without using harmful chemicals. You’ll have softer, fresher-smelling clothes blanket sans the intoxicating fumes that fabric softeners are known to have. I think it will destroy all the bad smells. Even cleaning companies use vinegar because it is a miracle cure.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ds
For this issue in most jurisdictions tenants only need to worry if the landlord or agent had the place laboratory tested for meth residue at the time they signed the lease. If they have no baseline from when you moved in they can’t prove you contaminated the place. If they do and are serious then they also need to have it tested at the end of your lease again with laboratory verification and, again in most jurisdictions, the contamination must meet a minimum level specified in legislation or other regulations for each chemical. In most jurisdictions all those minimal levels are based on what is produced by cooking meth from raw materials over an extended period of weeks or months and not on the results of casual smoking.

You should check your own jurisdiction and if it’s different I’d be interested to hear how it works where you are.

Reactions: Ds