• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to calculate

jocales

Greenlighter
I know that it's between 1 and 2 mg/k, but i also know that molly isn't 100% pure. I tested my molly so i know it's mdma, pero should take into account the impurity? For example, if i want to take 125 mg, should i actually put a little more? If i measure 125 mg, i'll be taking around 100 mg of pure mdma

How impure is it? Right...you don't know without a lab...estimate your MDMA.hcl with the respected doses and if your not satisfied...up the dosage next time.

You have no way of knowing how pure it is - if you want 125mg take 125mg if that does't hit the spot (lets face it 25mgs isnt going to be that different) take a bit more as a booster.

take like 75-100mg to start imo, if its strong 75mg could be enough, if its weak you might need more could always take more cant really take less once youve taken it.

take like 75-100mg to start imo, if its strong 75mg could be enough, if its weak you might need more could always take more cant really take less once youve taken it.

It's always wise to take less and top up but... with MDMA it really doesn't work like that. If the user is used to about 125 then taking 75mg is way under dosing and would be more likely to take a bigger top up. When you think it will take about an hour to get going and then if they feel they haven't taken enough another 30 mins for a top up and I feel they would be playing catch up more than just taking a decent starting dose of 125.