• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How to break down "California" street fentanyl powder for iv.

Karma115

Greenlighter
So I just moved out to California I'm use to NY stamp bags. Started doing the "fentanyl" out here which is sold in grams. Obviously it's not a full gram of fent it must be cut with something. Does anyone know what and the correct way to prepare it for iv?' because at moment I'm literally putting 1 cc of water putting in as much as I can before turning it to paste and it's still only giving me a mild high. Any advice would be appreciated.

So I just moved out to California I'm use to NY stamp bags. Started doing the "fentanyl" out here which is sold in grams. Obviously it's not a full gram of fent it must be cut with something. Does anyone know what and the correct way to prepare it for iv?' because at moment I'm literally putting 1 cc of water putting in as much as I can before turning it to paste and it's still only giving me a mild high. Any advice would be appreciated.

It’s cause there’s a shit load of cut. There’s not much you can do honestly you can try and add heat with a lighter to dissolve the more of the fent but then your dissolving and injecting the cut too.

I’d try and find black tar it’s way better and usually not cut with Fent

Yeah I figured it was cut like crazy since a gram or fent would kill a small village. I've been using heat to help but a few times it like gelled up in the rig after it cooled

Yeah I figured it was cut like crazy since a gram or fent would kill a small village. I've been using heat to help but a few times it like gelled up in the rig after it cooled

You can order 27gauge 3 mL needles, I use those sometimes, but yes that’s how the dope is here a gram of pure fent indeed could kill hundreds of people

You can order 27gauge 3 mL needles, I use those sometimes, but yes that’s how the dope is here a gram of pure fent indeed could kill hundreds of people
Yeah I was about to use one of my steroid barrels to give it a try but I ain't sticking no 23 gauge in my arm again learned that lesson.
Is there a way to separate it from the fillers? Like acetone , acid, or alcohol?

Yeah I was about to use one of my steroid barrels to give it a try but I ain't sticking no 23 gauge in my arm again learned that lesson.
Is there a way to separate it from the fillers? Like acetone , acid, or alcohol?

Oh brother trust me been there. Once pulled a used 18 gauge needle out of the trash to shoot up. It was like a blood bath that was a low point in my life.

I’ve got pretty bad scar tissue from 23,25g needles so ya I’d stick to 27+

I know nothing of fentanyls chemical properties or purification methods. You’d have to do a lot of research.

I know with cocaine acetone washes are used to purify, but without knowing what the cut is you have no idea what it’s melting point is, so I’m not sure it’s possible

Oh brother trust me been there. Once pulled a used 18 gauge needle out of the trash to shoot up. It was like a blood bath that was a low point in my life.

I know nothing of fentanyls chemical properties or purification methods. You’d have to do a lot of research.

I know with cocaine acetone washes are used to purify, but without knowing what the cut is you have no idea what it’s melting point is, so I’m not sure it’s

I know with cocaine acetone washes are used to purify, but without knowing what the cut is you have no idea what it’s melting point is, so I’m not sure it’s possi

I know with cocaine acetone washes are used to purify, but without knowing what the cut is you have no idea what it’s melting point is, so I’m not sure it’s possible
Thanks for the advice. Yeah I've been trying different shit. I've been using one of my "steroid" rigs to mix / filter it then into a fresh cap draw back and hit. I have had some luck with alcohol but it's still hit or miss. I've been hearing alot of people saying they get higher from smoking but idk

Hey, realize this is an old post, but wanted to post this for anyone coming here looking for answers.

The trick with CA (at least in the Bay Area with the yellow fent) is to use vinegar to cook it up. Otherwsie it will gel and clog the rig. Dont try and beat the gelling action and quickly shoot it before it turns over, because it will gell up halfway or possibly inside your veins, which you dont want. Use enough vinegar to cover the powder and then heat gently. This breaks down the gelling cut, and you will end up with a nice clear solution.

Be safe,

-SF

Last edited:
Hey, realize this is an old post, but wanted to post this for anyone coming here looking for answers.

The trick with CA (at least in the Bay Area with the yellow fent) is to use vinegar to cook it up. Otherwsie it will gel and clog the rig. Dont try and beat the gelling action and quickly shoot it before it turns over, because it will gell up halfway or possibly inside your veins, which you dont want. Use enough vinegar to cover the powder and then heat gently. This breaks down the gelling cut, and you will end up with a nice clear solution.

Be safe,

-SF
So do you like shoot up the vinegar as well? Or what's that process