• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives How to avoid getting nausea from K-drip at a higher dose? (insufflation)

custard

Bluelighter
Hey,
This has been an issue for years. When I do a smaller line at a low-moderate dose, I don't feel sick at all. But if I want a higher dose (not even k-hole level just more psychedelia..) I find that larger lines give me the drip and when I swallow it I get bad nausea, which hangs around a long time and really takes away from my trip.

I have taken gravol before with DXM preventatively and it seems effective, although I don't know how that would work with K - wouldn't want to get too sleepy and I think DXM tends to be more stimulating. It's a thought though. I've also heard of potentially taking several smaller lines over a period of time as opposed to one-two larger ones, that apparently reduces drip.

Any experience with these methods or suggestions? Thx.

IME the nausea has nothing to do with the drip, as unpleasant as it is in itself. I get nauseous and often sick from IM injections of ketamine even at sub-hole doses (in the 30-40 mg range). In fact all dissociatives make me nauseous past a certain point, no matter the ROA.
I'm afraid there isn't much you can do except maybe waiting a good while after your last meal to dose.

I used to steam up the bathroom and sit in there while it was hitting me. It always seemed like I could feel a second wave hit me as soon as I went in there, as if everything that was stuck in my nose suddenly got absorbed.

An antihistamine might help or perhaps ginger (tea)?

@custard

Mother of godzilla, spit the drip out. That shit FUCKS your insides up. Check the link in my sig if you're unaware of the damage K can/will do with heavy and/or frequent use.

Snorting lines so big you get a massive drip is essentially (no matter how enjoyable) a waste of product anyway. You're way better off snorting a larger amount of smalller ones to avoid getting one.

OR - if that really isn't good enough of a hit - lie on a bed/sofa on your front with your head/shoulders/arms hanging off the edge as if you are drawing on the floor and snort the big line in this position lol