View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How to avoid drama vision in trips?

TopSpace

Greenlighter
Thats my long big problem, almost every drug I used I experiences the drama's & paranoid vision of situations. It feels like everything going bad. What can I do?.. :)

Last edited:
you haven't mentioned what you are tripping on.
try changing up the set-and-setting of your trips.

peace and brains.

I know the point of harm reduction isn't to tell people to stop taking drugs... but why are you still taking them if every experience you have has been horrible?

I really like that deep experience what gives psychodelics, but I know my mindset is not great so I catching this bad vision's

What kinds of situations are you taking psychedelics in? I used to have a difficult time socially on psychedelics. I started tripping by myself and worked a lot of that out because without other people there I didn't experience the troubling social dynamics, and then I got more comfortable with tripping and I was able to enjoy myself socially.

Also if there is something going on in your life that is causing you internal conflict, that could be contributing... in which case, you shouldn't take psychedelics until you figure that out, probably, if that's how you're reacting repeatedly.

In those rare cases, they can be unavoidable. But most of the time, it means that the person is not in optimal set and setting conditions, they took too much, took it when they are going through problems, etc. Sort of like, "No, I'm fine, I can handle it because I'm in the right mindset" when actually you're not.

Well, lol, I've certainly done that before. :)

Make sure all of the important things in your life are going well too. That is the best time to take psychs imo, since those days were my best Frydays. Those were practically the only days I ever got notable euphoria from lsd.

What kinds of situations are you taking psychedelics in? I used to have a difficult time socially on psychedelics. I started tripping by myself and worked a lot of that out because without other people there I didn't experience the troubling social dynamics, and then I got more comfortable with tripping and I was able to enjoy myself socially.

Also if there is something going on in your life that is causing you internal conflict, that could be contributing... in which case, you shouldn't take psychedelics until you figure that out, probably, if that's how you're reacting repeatedly.

Yes... I think thats my psychology problem not drug taking. But I guess what great expreience I can expect if I can fix my psychology. So psychodelics just open up wider my psycho stuff. Thats a fear deep inside me I guess, I dont know how to fix it, what practices and other. Also psychodelics really open up my eyes so I starting feel my life does not constructed and living well. Thats a scary feeling. You're really starting "see" and "hear" what your body and environment saying.

And we just don't know how really deep we sleep at "clean" life.

Last edited:
do you worry a lot about bad things happening in your sober life as well?

do you worry a lot about bad things happening in your sober life as well?

Nope. But I think just starting gives a little fck about some things (which I dont working on) at some poing of my live becase of big stress on me, and this all stuff goes outside of me. Just in front of my eyes.

could you be a bit more clear and detailed please? I couldn't get much information from that reply... ;)