• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to avoid caffeine and MDMA interaction?

Espiritus

Bluelighter
If I had a cup of coffee at 8am and took E at 4pm, would that cause an interaction? I read it's dangerous if those 2 are taken together, which I'm not going to do but caffeine has a long half life.

Theres mixed opinions about that, I personally agree because i am sensitive to stimulants. Maybe skip the coffee altogether that day?

I've never heard that before? People have been mixing MDMA and far stronger stimulants for decades. Is there something about coffee in particular that makes it 'dangerous'?

I've never heard that before? People have been mixing MDMA and far stronger stimulants for decades. Is there something about coffee in particular that makes it 'dangerous'?

I didn't finish reading it but it looks like bad news..

Theres mixed opinions about that, I personally agree because i am sensitive to stimulants. Maybe skip the coffee altogether that day?

I get headaches when I skip coffee unfortunately. It sucks.

I wouldn't worry too much to be honest - especially with an 8 hour time difference. But if it bothers you that much and can't skip the coffee, maybe skip the MDMA instead?

I wouldn't worry too much to be honest - especially with an 8 hour time difference. But if it bothers you that much and can't skip the coffee, maybe skip the MDMA instead?

I'm going to cut back on coffee gradually and then do it. Fairly sensitive to stimulants. That's why I like coffee in the first place lol it feels intense and sharp

I'm going to cut back on coffee gradually and then do it. Fairly sensitive to stimulants. That's why I like coffee in the first place lol it feels intense and sharp

If you're that sensitive to stimulants, are you sure that MDMA is a wise move? Have you taken it before?

Trying a new drug generally isn't the best time to go into withdrawal with another one.

If you normally drink coffee, you can definitely just drink the coffee that morning as well

I’m reviewing the literature now but it all seems the same old crap research as before. They somehow extrapolate human dosages from rat studies of which they use the 15mg/kg for MDMA and 10mg/kg caffeine. From this they somehow then get that 5-20mg caffeine is dangerous HAHA.

One may first try to argue that rats need larger doses for toxicity, this is false with MDMA at least as the cMax blood levels are the same mg/mg rat to human roughly.

I personally don’t like any caffeine with my roll but you’ll be fine if you drank it earlier that day.

-GC

I'd avoid rolls entirely as they tend to add caffeine to the MDMA

I’m reviewing the literature now but it all seems the same old crap research as before. They somehow extrapolate human dosages from rat studies of which they use the 15mg/kg for MDMA and 10mg/kg caffeine. From this they somehow then get that 5-20mg caffeine is dangerous HAHA.

One may first try to argue that rats need larger doses for toxicity, this is false with MDMA at least as the cMax blood levels are the same mg/mg rat to human roughly.

I personally don’t like any caffeine with my roll but you’ll be fine if you drank it earlier that day.

-GC

I can buy that rats need a different dosing schedule than humans as they are better at clearing mdma from their system. But what I don't buy is dosing them at levels that put them into hyperthermic conditions multiple times per day, for 4 days in a row, say its neurotoxic, then claim a normal recreational human dose is neurotoxic based on this rat dosing. I think some of rat studies have gone as far at 50mg/kg. If only we could have some actual human studies with sane dosages , but no one is funding studies to prove the safety of illegal drugs. lol