• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How to ask for mdma and other drugs in a new location.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slime_Pixie

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm kinda new here although even before I signed up I've used bluelight as a help and info source for a number of years. Just go easy on me If i break some forum etiquette I didn't know about or something ahha

I am about to go to an entirely different part of the country (UK) for university. I have always been alright sourcing every kind of drug since I started taking because my school and sixth form was completely full of dealers. As a result, I am yet to have to meet with a stranger to buy anything, I'm fairly close with most of them. This has probably been asked a million times but I have no idea how I would go about finding things like MDMA alone in a new part of the country. Im moving to quite a large city with a decent drug scene but how do you go about asking if someone sells it, and even if they do, how do you go about making sure you have a half decent dealer who's giving you decent quality stuff?/not ripping you off. It would be easy if I had friends there already who I could ask, But i'm literally going knowing no one.
I've been thinking about this for ages but eventually thought it's probably best asking people more expert in this field, so hi, haha.

how do you go about making sure you have a half decent dealer who's giving you decent quality stuff?/not ripping you off.

Before you take MDMA, use a test kit (marquis reagent) to test a few milligrams of it. That's the best way to know you haven't been ripped off.

We're not here to help you score drugs, whether it's directly or with tips, sorry :) bluelight serves the purpose of reducing harm done by drugs, helping someone score drugs doesn't fall under that purpose. Like clocktower said get a testkit and test everything you take, that's the only way besides lab analysis to have any certainty about what you're buying. Since clocktower already answered the valid question in your post I'm going to close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.